“Superb - totally superb”

Chef's Table by Chef Stephan Zoisl
Ranked #4 of 12 104 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$51 - US$81
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Chef’s Table by Chef Stephan provides a dining space that offers the best quality of produce, ingredients and gourmet products; cultivated by farmers local and globally. With the chef’s table menu, the chef will be able to express their creativity and imagination and present a dinner based on the freshest produce and ingredients that is available during the season. Here guests gets to savour incredible recipes and taste exceptional wine and spirits passionately bottled by connoisseurs.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

What a place. Lorenz was the chef on the day, the Portuguese Sommelier Lady was excellent (wish i could remember her name - sorry!) We went for 6 courses with 6 wines. I have recommended this place to most people I know in Singapore.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We are trying a new restaurant every weekend, and last weekend was the Chefs Table.

Very intrigued before getting there on the 28 ingredients used for the nights dining. My wife went for the usual pescatarian less things with legs on them, and I opted for everything on the list

We chose the 6 course unpaired option with an Austrian red (apologies as the name escapes me) from our wonderful host Alexandra. Chef Lorenz explained as promised a dish by dish experience, 4 Tasters, 1 Main and a Dessert.

Just for the novelty novelty alone it is worth the visit, with Alexandra promising that you will never get the same dish twice.

Quality and service was excellent with some fine wall art and open kitchen to add to the theatre. The attention to detail on the food is not lost on the establishment either. The restroom area is at a wonderful quality that gives it a homely feel, you have to see it to really appreciate my comments I guess.

The route to the restroom goes by the side of the open kitchen area, the second restaurant in as many weeks that has this feature, a little strange

It’s good enough for me to move this into my top 3 in Singapore

Well done guys and we will be back

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The food is good but the pace of service is too slow, the environment too noisy (loud rock music during the whole meal) and the prices too expensive.

3  Thank Marc_from_China
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time I see my two picky teenage boys finishing everything on their plates that is not of their choosing.

Had the Friday’s lunch at a very reasonable price. Would go again to try out their dinner.

Served by Chef Stephan himself.

Great paintings.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great Lunch at Chef's Table. They opened their doors of their venue for our group exclusively. We were about 15 people for a colleagues farewell. Stunning venue. Nice design. I love the toilets - a very creative and inspiring set up. Very friendly and competent staff. A small team that takes care of details. The food was outstanding and the Austrian chefs are very professional and communicative doing table service at times. Truly great experience. We will be for sure back. Thanks for the great dining experience.