“Amazing Singapore Skyline”

CE LA VI Club Lounge
Ranked #1 of 152 Nightlife in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: At CE LA VI, the pursuit of pleasure ascends to dazzling heights. Soak in the stunning 360º view of Singapore's city skyline - from lunch, through sunset, till dawn. Discover stratospheric levels of entertainment at our Club Lounge featuring world-class DJs. Open from 12noon till late. Cover charge applies on selected nights and events.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Ce La Vi with a group of friends. Was supposed to go to the Skybar but was stopped as they said it was closed due to rain. So we were little bit upset because there's no more rain that time anyway, they said that they still monitoring the weather if it will continue to rain or not that's why still kept closed. So ok fine.. We were then directed to the Ce La Vi Club Lounge instead. It was a little crowded but the place was simply Amazing! The view was undeniably a heart-stopper, i loved my SG Sling cocktail and i love how the staff still kept their cool, friendly bubbly faces inspite of the huge flock of crowd they had. Hats-off to YEDDA for being super accommodating and warm! I promised her i will come back to bring more friends!! I was also able to check the Skybar and the view from there was beautiful as well! Cheers!!!

1  Thank Mhiko M
Bensebaa_Hakim, Manager at CE LA VI Club Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mhiko M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to highlight your latest experience at our Club Lounge which was a true pleasure to read.

We were excited to learn of your enjoyable time with us and I will pass on the encouraging words to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Do share your experience by tagging our social media handles @celavisingapore and #CLVsg.

Ben

Write a ReviewReviews (1 078)
All reviews
"rooftop"
in 29 reviews

40 - 44 of 1 082 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you jeff lim for your good suggestions on food and cocktails. Thank you for reminding us on the $20 dollars voucher so that we wont miss out that. Thank you so much jeff lim. It has been a good and nice evening and sunset time for me and my friends.

1  Thank YaoXian X

Dear YaoXian X,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved my time at ce la vie, great drinks with a beautiful view of the Singapore skyline. Thank you Muni for hosting us, it was such a great night! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Shak R

Dear Shak R,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely a must-go in Singapore both to have the toursit cliché of a Singapore Sling on the top of MBS and to have an extraordinary night. I enjoy bringing friends and family visiting- the team is very kind and super friendly, one of the managers there, Muni always treat us the same way even if the place is busy. We feel at home in a place where celebrities happen to pass by. hehe

1  Thank Maxime M

Dear Maxime M,

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My friend from oversea came visit me on 26th June in Singapore and I was their tour guide for 2 days. They wanted to hang around those tourist spot and the first place I can think of is MBS skypark. We took a train down to Marina Bayfront and walk towards Tower 3. When we are about to walk to the lift of Skypark, we were stop by a Malay guy wearing coat. I told him we would like to go up to the skypark he than explain to us Skypark will be closing at 10pm. So I look at my watch, it was already 9.57pm. When we are about to leave, he suddenly came and give us another alternative. He told us we can go up to CELAVI which is located at 57th floor. There are a skybar and alot of tourist actually prefer CELAVI more. We were so happy and he told us to queue inside the line. When is our turn he check our bags to make sure we are safe to go up and brought us to the lift. Before he went back to the reception, I asked his name and he write his name Fairuz on a card. When we were on the 57th floor, we were surprised there are alot of crowd. Even tho it was a Tuesday, but it didn't stop many people to come up here. The ambient was great and the staff are very well knowledge with their excellent customer service.

1  Thank iriss128