“Most Famous Seafood Restaurant Won’t Betray your Expectations”

No Signboard Seafood
Ranked #585 of 12 078 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Geylang
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited here because they are so famous about their Chili Crab and other seafood. As a result, the taste and quality didn’t betray our expectations. I am personally very impressed their menu – Shrimp and Crawfish are separated, listed in different pages. Some people can’t differentiate those two species family but they do the right job as a professional.
We tried chili crab, crispy cereal crayfish, lobster salad, “Buddha jumping soup” and Malaysian chow main plus desserts. Every single item is quite impressive. Potential difficulty will be language barrier but there must be several servicepersons speak acceptable English. (Well… English is my second language too so I should not point it out, but just for your convenience)

1  Thank koba-sf

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Most of the reviews warn you about the high prices, bad service and being charged for everything including napkins. It's all true. However, in my hunt for chili crabs, the same seemed true for most places, so I figured why not.

I ordered the white pepper crab. It was delicious! Plumb, juicy bits and the sauce was great. They included a side of chili sauce which mixed in well.

Overall, Good crab, just be aware of the other issues with service and the price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the geylang outlet, service was bad and slow, called a few times to order but all was too busy to take our order. Ordered a large portion for chicken but was served with a small portion instead. Ordered prawn but was served uncooked. When we asked the staff about the prawns, they still insisted that it was the organs of the prawn and refuse to acknowledge their negligence until we further insisted that it was uncooked. Will definitely not visit this place again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I was brought here by my friend who is a local. Geylang is famous for things other than food but he maintains that this is the best of the 3 or 4 that have same name in Singapore.
Never had white pepper crab before, chilli and black pepper many, many times. Got to say the white pepper crab was wonderful. As was everything, staff funny and friendly as well. Great place and great food.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I had come to ‘No Sign Board’ for several times and the quality of the taste of the food has regressed. We had crispy Baby squids, chili crab, hot plate tofu and champagne chicken/lemon chicken.
Sadly all the taste were blend and this is not what I came for, the squid were sweet taste, they gave us the left over part of the squid. Tofu was tasteless, at the very least they can cook w a fragrance or taste. Indeed it was disappointment and the place had a name but perhaps it’s only name now. That’s the last time. Find better places in Singapore for Chinese Sea Food Restaurant , this is not a place anymore.