“Tasty bagels, friendly staff! ”

Two Men Bagel House
Ranked #479 of 12 644 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious, with a variety of fillings and bagels to chose from. Had the brisket and steak and eggs. The brisket is my favourite, very flavourful. Steak and eggs is a miss for me though, the beef was a little tough.

Staff were polite and friendly which is a plus! :)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Hand rolled and freshly baked every morning, they are so delicious! I go for breakfast so they are still warm and fresh out of the oven.

OMG they are sooooo good, you have to try them!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I would go back just for this, that's how good it was. Ok it's not NYC good but pretty damn close. They have some great breakfast bagels and service is fast. Yes like other people said coffee is not the best but there are other options. There smoothies are pretty good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I had it at the new branch. I always heard about it but never get to try until it open a new one. I can’t recall what I chose but I am sure I will return for its food. There are few types of bagel that you can choose from. The portion is consider bigger if compare with burger which is quite filling for me.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had the real deal at Zuckers in NYC and I’m told it’s hard to ever get the same thing outside of NYC. So with that in mind, the bagels here are pretty good for what you get in Singapore.

They are smaller than you average US bagel but with the right amount of chew and there’s a variety of flavours and fillings to choose from.

On our visit on a Saturday afternoon around 2 pm, the place was packed with millennials. Service is enthusiastic and cheerful - they had sold out all but 4 bagel flavours.

If there was one thing that let down our experience was the coffee. I ordered an espresso macchiato but was served a plain espresso. The coffee was sour and acidic pretty much undrinkable.

Date of visit: April 2018
Two m, Owner at Two Men Bagel House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback :) will work on the coffee :)