“Mixed but below average”

Atmosphere Bistro & Bar
Ranked #9 308 of 12 641 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We have tried few things:

- cheese fries - cold and horrible
- fried squid - dish was cold and there was no visible squid content
- fish and chips - below average
- burger - waste of money - patty made of low quality meat and other sh... ingidients
- beer set - good value for money

In nutshell food does not make sense in this place

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Not impressed with this place.

Ordered a smoked salmon salad for myself and a fish and chips kid's meal for my daughter.

The salad arrived after 5mins. But I had to wait 25mins more for the fish and chips. They did not bother to update me about why the food was taking so long, and when I asked, they said they were understaffed in the kitchen.

The service crew were nonchalant, didn't bother checking on their customers, and I had to almost shout to get their attention.

The salad had too much dressing, so it was very salty. The batter for the fish was soggy, and the chips were cold.

It was $25 for the small meal. Not worth it at all, for the lack of service, slow service, bad food.

Luckily there was a small slide that kept my daughter entertained while she waited for her meal.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

There was barely any service rendered by the staff. They gave us a iPad and left us alone.

When the food came, the wait staff didn’t even bother to mention what was brought to us. We had to ask before he said something which was so soft, we gave up.

The staff was also not very pro-active in offering patron special offers. Case in point - there was a promotion for Kirin Beer at $5 (according to the poster). When the bill came (refer to photo of bill), I asked why was my beer charged at $12. The staff came back and nonchalantly said it’s for half pint and not the pint that I ordered. I was like .... should have ordered 2 half pint , cheaper!!!

Food was not too bad. Portion was a tad little, but given that we are at a tourist spot, it is expected.

Would not come back to this place even if my life depends on it.

1  Thank GeorgeC12
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food was not to bad and they have beer promotion which was nice. If you are looking for a place to have some drinks and kite bites with soccer matches for the evening, this might be it. Service of the stuff was so so.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Good setting, nice service and tasty food. It is a great place to relax with friends or family within the East Coast belt.

Date of visit: February 2018