Reviews (2 450)
2 450 results
1 561
1 561
All reviews butler service astor bar la brezza remede spa lady astor room orchard road bose sound system caroline astor suite penthouse room brasserie les saveurs spg platinum personal butler luxurious hotel botanical gardens tanglin mall marble bathroom breakfast service
143 - 148 of 2 450 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been a frequent visitor to Singapore, but first time to St. Regis. A friend recommended. Honestly, I was underwhelmed. There is absolutely nothing special about this hotel. Trying too hard (in a 1990's kind of way). Too much marble, too much gilding...not enough soul. Service averag. Room was spacious. I do think the bell staff and driveway staff are very good, but definitely will not be returning.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Busterbud_Sydney
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Busterbud_Sydney,

Thank you for visiting The St. Regis Singapore. I do apologise for your experience that was not to your exacting expectations. Please be assured that I have well noted on every detail of your feedback and we strive to improve our offerings with every invaluable feedback. I hope you will reconsider us on your next visit to Singapore and I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I personally love the dedication and efforts of the Butler Service at St Regis! My partner prepared a birthday celebration over a weekend, and I was pleasantly surprised by the efforts and personal touch put in by Senior Butler, Sunny who really went out of the way to help ensure all our needs were taken care of at each stage. Definitely enjoyed the warm welcome and decoration which made sure we are super well taken care of. I love the experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherryn T
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Sherryn T,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am delighted to hear that your stay with us was an exceptional one, especially with the above and beyond service rendered by our signature St. Regis butler service. Your kind words has been conveyed to Sunny and I cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

So it was overall a decent experience, but could have been much better
- no salmon sushi , took 40 minutes to get some despite lots of waiters running around. Looking busy
- drinks service also poor , had to keep asking for a top up
- cutlery was not replaced once removed, had to ask for various cutlery - come on!
- it took 1hour 50 minutes to get our main courses, then the waitresss told us the buffet would close 10 minutes after! - come on! She was wrong and it continued for 45 minutes, but it meant we rushed our main course and desserts.
Overall it should be a much better experience, not sure we will go back - don’t you know there is a lot of competition in this market?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angmohs

Dear angmohs,

Thank you for dining at our Champagne Brunch. I sincerely apologise for your experience that was not to your exacting expectations. Please be assured that your invaluable feedback has been personally conveyed to our food and beverage team and rest assured that I am personally following up to ensure service standards are on par with the high St. Regis standards that we always uphold. I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I booked our honeymoon in St. Regis hotel for 4 nights.We love the spacious room, the comfortable bed, the sound system in our room, the beauiful swimming pool and the breakfast which is very lovely.A lot of choices and all fresh.We also love the HANDY which we can use during our stay in Singapore.Very convinient and handy to book tickets , google maps and internet of course.The butler service also in our room is great! Also it is great location for bus which is just opposite from the hotel.about 15mins walk from the train stations and acccessible also for taxi.
We only have one concern about the curtains in our room which is very dusty and needed to do some maintenance.But overall,we had a great stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jesseinholland

Dear jesseinholland,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am glad to hear that your stay was a great one from your room to your breakfast experience, from the amenities and facilities, to our St. Regis butler service, as well as the location of the hotel. Please be assured that your feedback in regards to the dusty curtains has been conveyed to our Housekeeping Team. I look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Not far from Orchard Road, 5th star hotel, good dining room, very welcoming butler and cozy room with huge bathroom. My kids love the TV at the toilet so they can watch movie during bathing
In case we late for breakfast, we have to wait for a while because the restaurant don't have enough table, so many people But it's all ok. Great to have 2 nights experience at the St. Regis Singapore....two thumbs up

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear lisa c,

Thank you for staying at the best address. I am glad to hear that your experience was an amazing one from the location of the hotel to the St. Regis butler service. I do apologise for your breakfast dining experience that was not to your exacting expectations but please be assured that I am personally looking into this and will work out a solution with the team to ensure that your next visit with us will be a better one. I hope to welcome you back soon.