All reviews tiong bahru free handy phone singapore airlines local food market heritage area hop on hop off bus stop mid night outram park free international calls close to public transport mobile phone one night stay rooftop bar comfortable room check in was smooth short stay business trip
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed here for a night stopover. The staff here are extremely helpful and nice. The room was very clean and just a small room so good for a few nights. The bed was very firm which my husband did not like but I slept well. The SIA bus stops out the front which is a big plus for this hotel. We walked along the river to the bay. A long walk but very nice. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LinkHotelSingapore, Manager at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team strives to provide positive guest experiences for all our guests and your feedback will certainly play a part in motivating our colleagues.

We look forward to your future stay with us again on your next visit to Singapore!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Just recently viewed a 2-Bedroom apartment and was surprised that the room size is huge and nicely decorated.

Good for family of 4 to 5 to stay for a getaway for weekend.

The location is ideal which is near to the city and mode of transport is readily accessible.

Bright and comfy bedrooms.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LinkHotelSingapore, Manager at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I searched this hotel on internet for my one night stay and it proved to be a very good choice.
Slightly over priced from indian overviews.
Rooms are small but very clean elegant simply.
Staff courteous.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LinkHotelSingapore, Manager at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Puneet265,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Was greeted with a sweet smile of the guest relation staff, after a tiring flight. Check in was smooth & a Breeze. Room clean & spacious in comparison to my previous visit to Singapore, while staying in other hotels. Conveniently located with local/western/Chinese food within a short walk. Comfortable bed.

This hotel will be my choice hotel for my next visit to Singapore. I’ll also recommend to my colleagues.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EddieL1540
LinkHotelSingapore, Link Hotel Management at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Eddie L,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your positive comment. Our team strives to provide positive guest experiences for all our guests and your feedback will certainly play a part in motivating our team.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I do like the pleasant and good service at Front desk.New Cafe is nice and cozy too. Location good. Local food is delicious. Neat and tidy room and comfortable. I will bring my family for my next trip.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
LinkHotelSingapore, Link Hotel Management at Link Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Shirley A,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review.

We look forward to your future stay with us again on your next visit to Link Hotel Singapore!