“A Stab at a Celebration”
Review of Temptations Cakes

Temptations Cakes
Ranked #107 of 118 Bakeries in Singapore
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Neighbourhood: Joo Chiat
Neighbourhood: Joo Chiat
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

For my best friend's celebration, my concept for the birthday cake was a miniature silver cine-camera with a diamond on a white base cake with this baker.  When I saw the final product, I was 'Amazed' by the aesthetics and workmanship for the first time in my life. 'It' turned out to be a huge camera with shredded bits at the len; presented heavily unbalanced on a white base cake.  The overall presentation can made me laugh with anger.  Worst of all, the camera were crafted out of 'styrofoam' covered with fondant.  Stytofoam?  A material which I have never used in any of my cake orders (and I was not being advised in any of the discussions).  Well done Temptations.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Standard not as good now. For the cakes and bread. Used to be great at its previous location in Joo Chiat.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Along Joo Chiat Place. The only bus that travel on this road is SBS No. 33. There are many good eating places on this road. Limited parking space during peak hours.

Visited Temptations Bistro. A little bakery cum bistro with few tables. Good for less than 10 persons. Simple quiet clean area. Helpful friendly sales assistant.

Packed the famous chocolate mousse cake. Their signature piece for many years. Rich chocolate and best served chilled. About $32 for a small round onr. Really enjoyed.

Date of visit: June 2016
Management response:Responded 2 February 2017

Dear 692linz,
Thanks for take time to write this feedback. Really glad to know that you've enjoyed our cakes especially our signature choc mousse cake, Etoile.

Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cheers,
Silvia
+65-90671322
Temptations Front of House Representative

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

A very small bakery located at joo chiat place. Not many varieties and it is expensive as compared to other bakery around the area. The cakes are not delicious at all.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 1 January 2016

The rainbow cake is really in a great size and price! The staff is really accommodating and friendly. It is a very small cafe and they were about to close. However, one of the staff did not rush me n my friend but offer us a table to enjoy our cakes. It was really very nice of them cos in Singapore, not many staffs are understanding and appreciate the visit of their customers. Thank u so much !

Date of visit: August 2015