“Can't refuse! ”

Ranked #6 456 of 11 864 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$7 - US$37
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Joo Chiat
Description: We have both restaurant dinning area and a chill out bar section. Although we have limited items on our menu but we make sure that each and every items are well prepare and delicious for your enjoyment. We have ample seating of up to 100 pax and you can always have a relaxing beer at the bar section after your dinning. Come check us out at 200/200 Joo Chiat Road...
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I came Singapore just 3 day, almost don't know what kind the food that's can eat because The taste of the different countries, Singaporeans love to eat less salt and malaysian food eat more fatty and spicy food.It is difficult to eat because it is not familiar with customs. Luckily I find a hotel on joo chiat and meet Pho viet nam.The taste of soup soup and the right noodle, extremely delicious....recommended for guys.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Years ago I remember this mainly as Abel, just in front of my favorite viet restaurant (Long Phung); in the last years Pho Viet has become a valid eating alternative; some of my colleagues do prefer have their Vietnamese dinner in this restaurant. Pho is good and also salads are fresh and tasty.
You can find here also a choice of Vietnamese products and coffees, including some Trung Nguyen blends.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

please, enjoy yourself and eat here, pho, of course, bing sao is phenomenal , right downstairs from Betel Box Hostel...

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Good choice of viet food. Good viet coffee. Pho bo is big and not spicy. Wifi works. 1 pho and 1 coffee = 10$$

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This used to be my favourite place to eat at and chill. Went with my Wife for dinner and we're discussing some stuff at the table after we finished our food with still some beer left in my Mug. The staff (probably was instructed by the manager/owner?) had the audacity to bill us and insisted that we had finished our food. I challenged her back saying that I didn't called for the bill and asked the staff how'd she knew I was done ordering. Is that the way you chase off your customers just because they had some beer left and you think probably won't order from you?shameful! I'm a regular customer there and I'm totally disgusted with that gesture. I'll probably give them 2 thumbs down!!! Awful awful service ethics...