“Kebabs and Belly dancing”

Shiraz Mazzeh at Clarke Quay
Ranked #1 209 of 12 621 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a taste of the night life in Singapore then a visit to Clark Quay is a must.
The whole area starts throbbing with crowds of people and loud music.
We stopped at Shiraz, where they serve Persian food. We ordered a platter of kebabs and wine and beer to wash it down. The food was okay but that is not what we had gone for. We had gone for the entertainment and boy, were we entertained - by not one, but 3 belly dancers who grace the place on weekends.
It was fun!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, good use of the traditional plus great service and lovely ambience. Portion size was spot on. Bit pricey but for the genuine menu was ok

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I went after a river cruise. The place was crowded, they prepared the food fast but there were no place to seat.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Clark quay by itself is a totak entertainment area. Within this, Shiraz restaurant is a relief for Indian travellers, looking for anything close to Indian food. First, I am a vegetarian and two, I crave for Indian breads once in a while!
We ordered an eggplant dish, which was served with crisp naan style bread seasoned with sesame. Trust me, it was like having baigan bharta with naan! Their paneer was made in a very Indian style too! They have added a Shiraz faluda, which was okay - as I did not like the faluda much. Overall, wonderful experience!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

A bit on the pricier side so it took a few days to work out way round to this place in Clarke Quay. The kebab was honestly the best I've had and I can't really say more than that. Service was prompt and friendly; the show kitchen provides some additional entertainment and conversion; but the star of the evening was the gorgeous dancer who works hard than any I've ever seen.

Very good choice coming here.

Date of visit: February 2018