See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Very bad experience. Hotel amenities are badly maintained.
AC not working properly also cleanliness not maintained properly.
When we enter the room it smells badly.
Many basic problems with this hotel like washroom door lock was not present. Toilet paper are missing, warm water in bathroom.
Avoid this hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nikhil V
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Needed somewhere inexpensive to stay in Singapore for a couple of nights & Geylang does the job for me.
Hotel was nothing spectacular,room was nothing special,but clean enough & everything worked,A/C,shower & a clean bed,easy walk to find food,& about 10-15mins from Kallang MRT.
I am fully aware that Geylang is the red light district,so have no issues in staying in that area when budget is important,obviously that area is not for everyone.
Maybe if people looked into the area that they are staying first,then they would realise that it is maybe not for them before booking hotels.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelFried
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We were shocked when we arrived at the hotel to find half naked girls and dodgy looking fellas milling around the entrance and the street outside the "hotel", there happens to be a brothel right across the road. The hotel itself operates under 2 different names, "Hotel 101" and "Home Suite View Hotel" so beware.

Check in took 15-20mins even though we were the only ones checking in and the receptionist apologized upon presenting the room key saying "sorry it is not the best room, thank you for understanding." When we opened the room door, we were hit by a damp mouldy smell and found the bathroom to be wet all over as if someone has just hosed it all down. There was no duvet in sight and dust was all over the floor. It was late at night and we had just landed from a 9hr flight so to us it was pointless to go down to reception to complain and fight a losing battle. I found a duvet and a fleece blanket inside the wardrobe but neither had any kind of cover/sheet on it so god knows how many people have used it and whether they wash it every time. The pillows inside the thin pillow case was stained yellow brown so I slept on my own travel pillow. The towels provided was thinner than toilet paper and the bath tub looked very dirty and worn with the shower head covered in limescale and scum so I did not even bother to shower as I am sure I would have gotten out more dirty than going in.

Needless to say we checked out first thing in the morning and our clothes and belongings still stank of the damp mouldy smell when we got home to do our laundry. Never have I stayed in a worse place in my life and I have done my fair share of traveling and backpacking. By no means was I expecting any kind of luxury for the price that we paid but this place really falls below the basic level of hygiene that you would expect from even 1 star motel. My advice would be to avoid this so called hotel at all costs!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Go530688
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Pros:
-near bus station
-working water heater
-good water pressure
-good acu

Cons:
-no daily housekeeping
-no daily replacement of bath and drinking water amenities
-lobby cr stinks
-poor wifi

If you can accept this cons then proceed in booking a room. Youve been warned.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The location is situated on a red light district! I do not recommend this if you have kids and group of ladies only..prostitutes are everywhere especially on this hotel,they stay just outside of it. The receptionist is approachable and speaks english, lobby is small and doesnt hve enough chairs for people waiting for check in. Choose rooms on the upper floor(7th) and away from elevator because it feels as if your room is swinging if elevator is used. Lower floors are noisy and smells cigarette. We got a twin room at 5th floor, so far spacious and clean..they offer 2 bottles and coffee..has cabinet too for your belongings..Cr no good, untidy! One horrible experience, during our first night..2am a man who identify himself a cop knocked our door just to ask where are we from and looked for our passport!seriously?!in the middle of the night?! there are plenty of restaurants nearby and 7 elven stores. MTR ALJUNIED station is about 15 minutes walk. On our last day, they provided us a room at the lobby for our luggages. Its just the lower rates that attracts them..you got what u paid for!

Stayed: September 2015