5 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 702)
2 702 results
2 066
2 066
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun one bedroom suite chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool impeccable service wonderful hotel in room dining premier room f b early check marina bay sands fs concierge ninety
Selected filters
14 - 19 of 2 702 reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2021

Visited the Four Seasons hotel for the first time.
Attended by front desk staff Ellie and she was attentive. Requested for late check-out and was granted 2pm check-out. Super grateful as we had conference that stretched from morning to noon.

Interior of hotel room was well maintained - toilet, bedding. However the coffee machine in the room was producing dirty cloudy coffee water when I tried to used it. Not sure how it's been maintained. The TV was huge. We were able to mirror our Apple devices and watched YouTube/Safari videos. Netflix is not possible though.

Restaurant had limited choices for breakfast. The food was alright. Staff were very friendly and explained to us that the meat they use is halal.

Overall, I will return and stay longer :)

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter Draminsky, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

Dear httchrp,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and would like to assure you that we have taken steps to address your concerns with our team to ensure the best experience.

We will be sure pass on your compliments to Ellie and we look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Excellent service and attention from staff. The hotel in Singapore is very well mainained and renovated since it has been around for so many years and with all the competitions. Fantastic room stay and dining experience.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

The four season hotel is gorgeous and its rooms are exquisite and well-equipped. staff are very warm, friendly and professional as well. Easily the best hotel I’ve been to in singapore and I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

I would like to give some comments for my stay. I’ve stayed in Four Season Hotel for only 1 night with my dog. I have been informed that there is an additional charge for cleaning fee SGD$100. However, I found a lots of sand which were cat litter in the washroom. Second, we went to Lv1 outdoor sitting restaurant for breakfast at 07:30hrs. Be informed by the staff that she is busy, no cold coffee at this moment.
I mean I’ve paid the cleaning fee and service fee. I believed this hotel is 5 star hotel as well. How come the service is like this?
Other than that, front desk are very nice!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Peter Draminsky, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear myoowl,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us .

We are sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us and we really appreciate your feedback as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Please be assured that we have taken steps to address the concerns with our team as we strive continually to ensure the best experience possible.

If you might have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via email: gm.fssingapore@fourseasons.com

Thank you again for taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2021

Front Desk and F&B staff were very attentive and friendly. We were greeted politely by our names and made to feel very welcome. The gym at the hotel is nice, well equipped and one of the best hotel gym in Singapore. The bed and pillows are very comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Aelfere,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday and anniversary at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore!

We are so glad to hear that it was an occasion to remember and you enjoyed your stay with us. May I recommend our new Garden@One-Ninety on your next visit for fresh and botanical-inspired cuisine by Chef Pierre Barusta that I think you will enjoy.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and we would love to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Warmest regards,