Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$325
US$188
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$119
  • Restaurant
Amara Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$165
Priceline
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$144
US$560
US$365
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$534/night.

US$264
US$194
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$205
Reviews (1 983)
1 983 results
1 103
1 103
All reviewstanglin mallmanhattan barorchard roadbasilico restaurantl'occitane toiletriesbotanical gardensbeautiful hotelexecutive suitebit datedhigh teamain restaurantbusiness tripbreakfast buffetclub levelluxury hotelmobile phonelate check
9 - 14 of 1 983 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you to all the hard working staff! This place was absolutely amazing!

Highly recommend springing for the regent club when making your booking - makes the place just that much better.

11th floor will give you access to a private lounge with breakfast, snacks, drinks etc included.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
PeterDraminsky, General Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear A L,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the exclusivity and privacy that Regent Club offers to our guests as well as their food and beverage offerings. We thank you for recommending it to the readers of TripAdvisor and we hope that future travels bring you back to our hotel soon.

Best,

Peter

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dear Regent Singapore Team,

We just had our tea ceremony & solemnisation at Summer Palace last Saturday 12th May! Our wedding was awesome, things couldn't be so well without Summer Palace team. We honestly can’t thank you enough. From start to finish everything went seamlessly. Julia was absolutely amazing so please pass on our sincere thanks to her. All of the staff were so welcoming and went above and beyond. Our day was absolutely awesome and everyone who attended keep saying how wonderful the day was. The service was touchable the food at Summer Palace was absolutely delicious! My family from Bangkok also enjoyed their stays there.

The hotel is always welcoming, from front staff to restaurant and management to cleaning staff. Excellent accommodation and very professional service, concierge team & bellman were very kind & helpful, especially Kumar was outstanding. Also Shu from room reservations, thx for coordinating with laundry & front staffs for my wedding gown. Moreover, thx again to Arthur Low, banquet manager who was very helpful & attentive showing us around the function rooms where could be perfect for our wedding. And there's one more staff who i had met since the first time we stepped into the hotel. He was the one checking whether anyone could help us for wedding information till he introduced Arthur to us. Oh one more that we wouldn't forget, thx to Charlene for all useful informations & services.

We are definitely coming back to stay with u on the 8th May as we still want to take some photo shoots in the hotel. It was too tired for us on that day for perfect photos!
(We're from room 1237, 1230, & 1245)

Thank you so much again for such a good memory & experience with your hospitality.

See u soon guys !
Regards,

Chansinee & Cheng King Heng

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Courtney L,

Congratulations on your marriage! We are delighted to be the venue to host this special occasion and many thanks for taking the time to recognise our team for the exceptional service you received from the moment you stepped into our hotel. I have shared your complimentary remarks with our team and they were thrilled to know that they have done an amazing job in creating fond memories on this day and gratified to be described as 'the best of the best'. We hope that you will find a reason to return in the near future, perhaps to celebrate your anniversary!

Fond regards,

Peter C. Draminsky

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Have chosen this hotel, recommended by my boss who used to work in Singapore. Was truly impressed by its quality throughout stay. Upon check in, was warmly welcomed by Assistant Director of Rooms, Brandon Chu and Front Desk Supervisor, Stan. The Check in process was very efficient and attentive although the Front Desk was packed by its guests when arrived. The whole Front team gave me a lot of recognition whenever passing by, can feel that it is well managed by Stella Tan, Front Desk Manager. The room was well organized, giving you a feeling that you at home. The Housekeeping team has provided excellent job throughout my stay. Truly appreciated. Can't miss to mention its Concierge team who gave me alot of help, especially Stanley, Concierge GRO. He was extremely helpful when asked last minute change of my flight, and made it happened. True Four Seasons level of Service.

Besides Front Office side, I also have to mention some of fantastic Food and Beverage staff. Basilico, known as the best Italian restaurant in the country, has proved its fame. Every single staff I have encountered was well trained for its name recognition, smile and service from heart. I spoke some Filipino language to its staff since most of staff are from the Philippines, which gave more enthusiasm from them to me and my friend when enjoying lunch buffet. No need to mention Food quality. Simply top-notched.
Summer Palace, Chinese restaurant, was fantastic as well, was welcome and served by Vicky from Hong Kong, I felt China in the city!
Can't miss a chance to comment about Manhattan, No.1 bar in Asia again in this year. Simply enjoyed. Brought my date there, she loved it. My Filipino brothers and sisters were taking care of us and the Cocktails there were just amazing. Best of best and won't forget the place for the rest of my life.

Every single moment in the hotel gave me fantastic experience, and I believe this can't be happened without the effort of higher management. Want to express my sincere appreciation to Yogesh, Director of Rooms, giving me such an arrangement and concern throughout stay. Thank you!

Will definitely go back there to enjoy. Fell in love with the city because of Regent Singapore! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank cyh822
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in premium king room for 5 nights. Breakfast was very filling, it was quiet, and the housekeeping team was amazing. Did not have the greatest view from room and it is good 10minute walk away from central orchard but I enjoyed staying there. A very well maintained hotel considering its age.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018

just stayed 2 nights after being away from Singapore for more than 7 years and this Hotel remains the best in the city. Outstanding service, friendly staff like Navin at breaksfast, beautiful and very well maintained facilities. Only one small recommendation, please add some chicken ("Aiguillettes de Poulet in French") with a range of 3 or 4 sauces on the hot buffet at breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel perfectly located, just a few minute walk to Orchad Road. We will definitely come back as we are Singapore lovers Lah ...

Room Tip: numerous great food outlets in the hotel, you can eat at any time of the day and night.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple