“Casual night out ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Casa Tartufo, established in 2010, is the first family-run restaurant in Asia with a Truffle-centred menu all-year-round. Previously located in Orchard Rd, was relocated in May 2014 into a heritage shophouse on 33 Erskine Rd, close to Chinatown, Club St and the CBD. Casa Tartufo has a charming bar, an al-fresco area and a cosy yet sophisticated dining room, making it a beautiful venue for a romantic dinner, family gatherings, business and other special occasions.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with a friend tonight. Both looked forward to good dessert and drink. Unfortunately, the waiter Mahendran was “too friendly”. In the 20m we were there, he asked if I was a teacher, alleged he recognized me, then made implicit suggestions I was old!! Also had the audacity to ask my age??? My night which was really pleasant before we stepped became a total disaster. What business is it of anyone if I look old or not. Utterly obnoxious. Never stepping in again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Casa Tartufo Restaurant is a wonderful Italian restaurant situated in the Scarlet Hotel, Chinatown, Singapore.
We had the most fabulous meal here. It really was absolutely delicious and the service was superb.
We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Went there with me Son to have a men’s lunch and we did enjoy very much. Food was tasty and service very pleasant. Pasta was very well done and sauces a good match. Recommended

Reviewed 3 January 2018

It's a Family run Italian restaurant with many dishes with truffles. Owners is very friendly.
Dishes are excellent!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 31 December 2017

When I made the reservation, I indicated that it was for a special occasion and requested for a quiet corner table. I even called the day before to confirm, although the staff who answered the called wasn't that courteous. To my horror, when we walked into the restaurant, we were led to a dingy corner that was facing the kitchen door and the room was smelling of turpentine. When I enquired on the main dining hall which was empty and nicely decorated, the manager merely said that it was booked by a large group some time time ago . Mine was made at least a month ago. They could at least have called to check with me. I will never go back to the restaurant regardless of how good the food is reputed to be.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co