Reviews (25 916)
14 132
7 087
2 843
1 000
All reviews infinity pool sky park city view orchid suite observation deck rise restaurant bucket list huge hotel club room light show iconic hotel marina bay hotel guests shopping mall singapore skyline room key food court
578 - 583 of 25 916 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights during a family holiday.
Of course, the hotel is beautiful, the rooms are great, spacious, clean, loads of amenities, and the staff is friendly and helpful, everything you can expect from a 5 star hotel.
The views are stunning. The infinity pool lives up to its reputation. This, is the reason why I recommend doing it once in your life.
However, I think once is enough, considering the price, it's overrated.

The reason I don't give 5 stars as a rating is because of the breakfast.
You get really nice views, as it's next to the infinity pool.
Taking the price (45 SGD) and the general standing of the hotel in consideration, I was expecting incredible food. It was, however, pretty disappointing.
The food, was overall good, but not excellent. The dim sum were too dry, as they leave the lid of the steamers open.
In terms of diversity it was ok, but the quality of the "western" food was very average. The quality of the Asian food was good (apart from the dim sum), but nothing you can't find in the streets of Singapore. Good, fresh fruits, but that's the least they could do.
It was the breakfast of a 4 star hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jade M
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As we arrived, an attendat took our luggage and gave us a pass and told us that our luggage will reach the room once we checkin.

He asked to take the urgent bag with us and rest everything will reach the room.

If you want you can keep your costumes outside and enjoy the infinity pool until the room gets ready and then go to your room and ja e shower.

The room is very spacious and pricey but it gives justice to the fortune we spent.

Mr. Terry who was front office executive was very nice and gave us a room with a beautiful view and very polite to deal with.

Then Mr Biyani came with our luggage and he was equally gentle and explained everything about the city and what all we can enjoy from the room.

The pool is mesmerising.

Everything was going great until we reached the line for membership cards.

With a hotel of almost 2400 rooms, there was only 1 executive to provide the membership cards.

I actually had to stand in the que for like more than 45 mins for my turn and then got it .

It actually wasted a lot of my time, was expecting more executives for an expediting process there.

Then while checking out the guards didn’t allow the taxi to stand for even 2 mins while we came out of the hotel.

They sent the taxi and we were left without a taxi. Grab even charged us for not appearing when I asked someone that why did you sent the taxi back then he said that only our taxis are allowed to wait here which was a shocking statement for me.

Anyway I was in a hurry so I left.

But they are doing great but can get much better.

I would not return.

Thanks
Neha

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hotel in itself is in a great location and the infinitiy pool is pretty much where you want to spend most of your time! I just find for the price the whole place is a little overrated... if you're staying here make sure you spend as much time at the pool as you can and order a pina colada! Yum!
I would request a garden view because you get a view of Gardens By the Bay which is nice at night!

Room Tip: Request Garden View.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We got thre late for check in and the hotel run out of the room type we booked. So they gave an ugraded one. It was 100 sqm and spotless. Looked at the bay. Spent two nights there with a toddler.
Pool an pool are was nice amd the view breathtaking especially at night time.
Service was a bit dissappointing however.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms look and feel of a premium luxury hotel. Really reminds me of Crown Towers in Melbourne, Aus. Where this hotel really shines and where it stands out from the rest is the feeling of great awe as you pick up your chin from the floor as you walk through the foyer while you marvel at the buildings architecture. This continues as you proceed to check out what you came here to see and do...the roof top pool. Location is not the most convenient if you planned to be close to the city centre but this is easily solved with a taxi ride or take the train located in the shopping center that is linked to the hotel via a walkway. With also an abundance of restaurants to choose from within the hotel it was very hard to leave the hotel without any reason. Hot Tip: As suggested by my 5 yr old daughter, claim your poolside chairs that sits on the water the first thing in the morning, order your breakfast and eat it here at the poolside. Enjoy the view of Singapore from the Marina Bay Sands pool as you bite into your breakfast while your feet sits in the heated water. Amazing. Likes!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family