“RELAXING AND WONDERFUL MASSAGE”
Review of Natureland

Natureland
Ranked #15 of 431 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience a soothing massage here at Natureland Chijmes Spa. Let our experienced and skilled therapists massage your stresses and aches away and take you into a state of bliss. Located in the heart of Singapore, Natureland gives you the pampering that you deserve. Savour the experience of a calming body massage, a relaxing foot reflexology.
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to spent time and relax because of the ambiance. always welcoming atmosphere. The staff and therapist is very good the environment is very peaceful since inside chijmes.
The therapist is experience one i feel the way she relieves the tight knots in my muscles and also provide a very relaxing massage i do 90mins body massage.

Date of experience: October 2018
CSO-Natureland, Guest Relations Manager at Natureland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi ZF,

Thank you for your positive review of Natureland. It's wonderful to know that we provided you with a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere from our counter staff to our therapists.

We will continue to maintain our standards at all our outlets for great customers like you. See you soon!

All reviews
"techniques"
"session"
"skillful"

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were traveling through Singapore on our way to Bali. Having a Jetlag on our first day we looked for a place open after midnight to have a massage. We found the place on the internet and chose Natureland Chijmes because it looked decent, prices seemed reasonable and was within walking distance from our hotel. We did not have high expectations but we were both thrilled with the experience. I had a 60 min body therapy and my wife a 5 in 1 session. Although I have had many massages around the world this was one of the best I have had. The therapist ‘Pisar’ (or something like this) was excellent at focusing on the tense spots in my back and legs. Although painful at times she really managed to release tension that had been there for weeks. “Little pain now, but better later” as she said and she was right.
My wife was equally thrilled. Had I stayed in Singapore I would definitely go back. Maybe I will do so when in Singapore on another occasion.

Dear wulf1,

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is great to know that we exceeded your expectations and more during your jet lagged first day here :)

You can always communicate with the therapist regarding the strength of the massage, but it's awesome that you get the 'little pain now, better later' theory. Hope that it felt the day after the massage.

Thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

It was an awesome experience at your Chijmes outlet today . From the moment we checked in to the spa, the receptionist welcomed us with warm hospitality and great anticipation. Our masseurs are both very courteous and service oriented. My masseur skill was great , I have to say her acupressure point is one of the most accurate . I have experienced so far . I very loved the massage experience and the service . I will be back again .

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Visited this place a few days back and was told that it was their newest and biggest outlet. The receptionists were very well trained and friendly and processed my booking quickly with no fuss at all.

Had their body therapy and it was so relaxing and all the knots and tension in my body disappeared after. Their therapist was well trained and communicated with me to ensure that I was comfortable.

Their ginger tea was delicious and i would definitely come back again next time!

Date of experience: September 2018
CSO-Natureland, Guest Relations Manager at Natureland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for your kind words.

It is nice to know that our counter staff are friendly to you and that you thoroughly enjoyed the massage with us. Communication is important so that our therapist knows where to focus on.

Many customers love our ginger tea, we're glad you love it too

Hope to see you again!