Reviews (3 270)
3 270 results
2 247
2 247
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelfree flowclub benefitsevening cocktailslaundry servicefar east plazarain showerlate checkinfinity pool
148 - 153 of 3 270 reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is 5e second time we have stayed at the Quincy in Singapore and it always is a delight. The staff are fantastic, attentive and friendly. They always go out of their way to make sure that all is well.
The Hotel is modern, clean and offer complimentary breakfast, dry cleaning (yes..that”s right ! 2 items cleaned and presses free per day! ) afternoon tea and cocktails and dinner are free as well! It is all good quality food served with a smile and just a stone throws from Orchard St shopping district.

Room Tip: Most rooms have city views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Hotel Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear JenKatSydney,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel. It brings me great delight in learning that you have enjoyed your stay with us from various inclusions we have on offer and to our rooms.

Please come back and stay with us again when you are back in Singapore and do not hesitate to contact me at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you do.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was there for the first time and everythings was perfect! A good Team, The food was good and evey evening was different. I sleeped well and the situation of the hotel is very quiet. that perfect when you work all the day and you go back to the hotel without stress.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Olivier A,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel. It brings me great delight in learning that you have enjoyed your stay with us from various inclusions we have on offer and more importantly was able to have a good nights' sleep.

The Quincy Hotel which is only a stone throw away from the bustling Orchard Road but yet we offer the needed tranquility as you have kindly pointed out.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

My husband and I stayed here at the end of April for a couple of nights, before heading to Thailand. I had no idea that this hotel had all of the little perks that it does! These things set this hotel apart from others and added to the enjoyment of our stay here.

Some of the great free perks at this hotel: Free breakfast buffet with eggs, protein, yogurt, fruits, juices and an espresso machine. Free lunch and dinner buffets with a small sampling of sandwiches and dishes. Free mini fridge in room, restocked daily with beer, water and soda. Free snack drawer with chips and cookies, restocked daily. Free Handy phone for use while in Singapore. Free laundry item each day.

The room was clean and big enough to relax, with good wifi and TV. Nice bathroom and shower. Room darkening shades helped us get a good night's sleep after our 18 hour flight from LAX.

The location is a little off of the beaten path in a residential area, with only a quick 10 minute walk to Orchard Rd, where you can shop to your heart's content at high end retailers, or hop the MRT to get anywhere you want to go in Singapore. We bought a day pass for the MRT and visited the Gardens by the Bay, Little India and Chinatown.

The staff was very helpful and made it easy to book an early transfer to the airport with a packed breakfast for us to take a long.

I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Micki F

Dear Micki F,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel. It brings me great delight in learning that you have enjoyed your stay with us from various inclusions we have on offer.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We did not realise that there were so many extras included in the price. The free breakfast was not massive, but the range on offer was good, and more than I usually have at home. The free lunch was sandwiches, or toasties with chips on the side. Just what we needd in the climate. The evening meal was limited in range, but drinks were free and of good quality. Again this was free. The minibar was restocked each day ... again free. Since we thouoght we had booked room only these extras were superb.
A nice swimming pool on the 12th floor had some wonderful views. We stayed for four nights and the location and value were excellent. The staff were very nice and we were able to use the pool in the afternoon after we had checked out, since we had an evening flight.
If you like a boring buisiness hotel then this may not be for you, but we loved it and would certainly visit again when we go to Singapore

Room Tip: They all seemed very good and similar
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Andre S,

I am delighted to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay here with us from the various facets and I hope we have left you with an indelible impression and was able to soak in the city skyline from our pool.

We hope to see you again soon and please do contact me personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are making plans for your next visit.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Good sized room and nice bathroom. The buffet for breakfast and evening snacks was pretty marginal. The gym is cute, but not really much for working out. Young staff, but friendly and they try hard. Good location for being near shopping and the metro.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Publius-DC,

Thank you for sharing your review on your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and was able to move around with ease.

We hope to see you again and please do contact me at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are making plans for your next travels.