“Great Ambiance, Food Was Mediocre”
Review of Central Perk

Central Perk
Ranked #885 of 12 078 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$4 - US$51
Description: Recreating Friends, one coffee cup at a time. Warp yourself into the most authentic scene of the popular Sitcom FRIENDS ever created, this restaurant was re-created with scenes from FRIENDS TV shows with the iconic Orange Couch. Menu and Coffee brews are centered around the 6 main friend cast. It is a must visit fine dining restaurant with a casual twist for fan of friends.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a huge fan of the show Friends I was very excited to try this restaurant. We were not disappointed with the large variety of sets and props that were on display, and took many pictures. The actual dining area was nice as well, and they even had episodes of friends playing on a projector screen. Unfortunately we all had a pretty poor experience with our food. I ordered a pasta dish with seafood, and the shrimp that was on top was inedible. I took one bite of the shrimp and it tasted as if I had licked the bottom of a fish tank. I also ordered the cheese cake for dessert and while the flavor was great, the consistency was very crumbly. Almost as if they had put extra flour into the batter. The other members of my group didn't have quite the same experience with their food but it was not anything to write home about. We did enjoy the themed drinks on the menu and thought those were very good.

Overall I think it's definitely worth a visit, but maybe stick to ordering coffee.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Failed to hit the mark! Had high expectations but the only thing that literally reminded is the F.R.I.E.N.D.S logo on the coffee mug. A plus is the you can watch the series that s being played , but not quite a memorable experience as the seats weren't that comfy and everybody who walks into the cafe looks confused. Food isn't that great !

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited in March for a comedy night show. Filipino waitress was super rude, someone puked on the floor and the stench was gut wrenching but the waitress did not make an effort to clean it up yet assigned guests to the table despite of the stench of puke and sticky floors. Food took a mighty long time to arrive you have to keep asking over and over again. Waitress was watching television instead of serving customers. Apart from horrible and slow service they have the cheek to charge 10% service charge. Would not recommend nor visit this place again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was lost on my way back to my hostel in Chinatown and I reached here. I didn't regret it as I was a friends show fan. I had red wine for Sgd 9.90 something and saw a couple of minutes of friends.

1  Thank Rishi S
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were so excited and a dream came true when we came to this café. But right after we ate Meatlover-pizza, we got badly food poisioned and it ruined our trip to Singapore. The uncontrollable vomiting and diahreah we went trough, no one should have to deal with. We were expecting quality food when buying such an expensive meal. We hope you fix your food and learn how handle meat. We will not recommend this place. Such a dissapointment.

2  Thank Ivana Galvez H