Grand Hyatt Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$275
US$409
US$343
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$173
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$326
US$216
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$190
US$819
US$592
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewscheap foodbasic toiletriespaxluggagetoothbrushsgkettleprosconsprivacy
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place is one of the worst hotels I have been too! Firstly we did our laundry, only to be told that someone has poured bleach on our clothes so about 6 items have been ruined and have had to go in the bin. We got compensated our $8 back but that’s it. They had bugs all over the room including the bed which was disgusting. There was also a sign in the lift saying they had pest control coming in the following day, so they know that that there is a problem with bugs throughout the hotel. There were pubic hairs in the bathroom and so much hair on the bed and blanket. We were in the room for about an hour in total before deciding we could not stay in this horrific place. For a budget room I still expect it to be clean, but this place was so far from. when checking out we told them about the bugs and asked for a refund, but as we booked it through agoda we would have to go through them, so the man simply apologised for ruining our clothes, and the state of the room and gave us a free bottle f water each as “compensation” honestly save your money and do not book here. Not even worth a penny or one star.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Sophie T
Reviewed 28 February 2018

If You don't want to have a diesese don't visit this place. Rooms are terrible. Dirt and mould is everywhare, We had a blood on the wall and wholes on the flor. The bed was covered with black hair. There was also an extreem stench. Compareing to another budget hotels in eighborhood this was the worst. Overal rate -1.

Room Tip: We tried to change the room but all looked the same bad.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

For the amount they charge, I feel its a best option to stay. Its actually best for those who came Singapore for tour and will be roaming whole day outside and just need a good comfortable, air conditioned, neat and clean small shelter just for night.

Pros :-
Cost wise very budgeted.
Friendly Staff.
Good Privacy.
You will get your room cleaned everyday with two glasses of water everyday.
Locality is very good.
Kallang MRT in walk able distance.
Its the area where you get many 24 hours open restaurant, food court and other shops.
You can keep luggage after check out if your flight is little late.

Cons :-
Rooms are very neat and clean but slightly small in size (may be approx. 10 X 9 feet in size I think). So it may be slightly uncomfortable for some people as you cannot scatter your things and keep it as it is.
Bathrooms quality can be improved. In my room the double fold bathroom door was not easy to close/lock. There was a gap. Please note that in bathroom there is no bucket and mug. Also there is no direct tap except the hand shower and a tap in the wash basin.

Thank you.

Room Tip: Check bathroom quality and features before check-in
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We where in this hotel only for 1 night and we randomly booked it without making any research,we found the hotel not so clean and everything looks very old.The rooms are very small.
Location is ok around 15 minute walk to the metro and in the area there are shops and restaurants from what we seen.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Singapore was a 18-hour stopover for my Maldives trip thru Scoot. Since it will arrive in SG at 1am but will fly out by 7:30pm, my friends and I wanted to catch up some sleep before our last leg of the trip.

When searching for affordable hotels, we came across this one. We're able to get double-bed room and costed us ~P1700/room, so its 800/pax. We got 2 separate rooms.

We arrived past 3am, since we ate first at the airport (we got so hungry), and was greeted by the receptionist. Since my other friend bailed out on me, I had to stay on a different room by myself, on a different floor; mine's at the 4th and husband-wife tandem on the 3rd.

When I entered the room, i saw a flicker on the lights but it wont light up. I called the receptionist and he found that the bathroom light trips the whole series, so its suggested I dont use it, which is is fine by me (he spent a good 30mins to figure out and fix it).

The room was small but big enough if you dont have luggage. The sheets were clean, the pillow was fluffy, AC was cold enough, lights were fine (white but not to harsh). Overall, for its price and just a place to catch up some snooze, it was definitely worth it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo