“Highly recommended! ”

NOSHtrekker
Ranked #20 of 81 Food & Drink in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: NOSHtrekker designs food experiences that provide travellers and locals with an authentic taste of a place. We curate food and beverage moments for the well-travelled who are seeking quality, novel, cultural experiences. Founded in 2015, NOSHtrekker is currently operational in Singapore, Brunei and Australia. Our offering is centred around Signature, Culinary PRO and Pop-Up events, and all our experiences focus on one of the following areas of interest: heritage, culture, arts and wellness.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first NOSHtrekker event and I'm hooked! It is an opportunity for us to enjoy a specially curated in-home dining experience. The event I attended was Grandma's Recipes in which Christal Sih the author of the book shared with us her inspirations for it. Next we got to taste some of the dishes based on recipes from the book. They were lovingly and painstakingly prepared by the host Mei Lian. Every dish was delicious. I attended the event alone and had fun interacting with the others at my table. So glad I joined the event and am looking forward to other NOSHtrekker events.

Noshtrekker, Experience Designer at NOSHtrekker, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We appreciate your description '"Í'm hooked''. That's what we all like to read. We are pleased you have started a NOSHtrekker addiction. We are ready for your next hit.

All reviews
"interesting stories"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"early days"
in 5 reviews
"malaysia"
"art"

Reviewed 27 August 2017

A food experience for foodies! Meet the locals when you can't get off the beaten track. I had the most exquisite food. Claypot Relishes with Rose and Chris. An amazing evening with locals and other travelers. I got to explore Singapore with directions to the home tucked in a location I'd have never visited.
The food included relishes and traditional home cooked Indian, Malay and Chinese food.
For a business traveler - this is an instant shortcut to a local traditional experience. For those traveling with a small group this will be the event all your friends at home will be a sorry they missed!

We look forward to receiving you on your next work trip. We will immerse you in another element of Singapore food and culture. Thank you for peaking through the shutters with NOSHtrekker.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

A girlfriend and I joined the Vintage Culinary Treasure presented by Jasmine Tan. It was a lovely afternoon tea filled with laughter and great treats while learning about the history and significance of food moulds which are found in kitchens around the world. I cant wait to use my new knowledge when I'm next helping friends and families prepare food.
Jasmines house is amazing, it's not often one gets the opportunities to view such artistically designed and decorated home. This event was so much better then sitting in a coffee shop wasting time. I highly recommend this experience.

Noshtrekker, Manager at NOSHtrekker, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

NOSHtrekker is all about offering our guests learning experienced, unpacked over food. The fact that we gave you a peak between the shutters and you have shared your experience - makes what we do all worthwhile.

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We are lost for words after our amazing experience with NOSHtrekker. We went for the "Gasrogeography of Singapore" experience which was hosted by Lita and Steve. Lita's home is spectacular and gave us a sense of calm right away. Then came the food. What a feast...the colors, the flavors, the presentations, the quality...I could go on and on and on...we were so impressed!! The drinks were paired beautifully with the food. To top it all, Steve and Lita are amazing story tellers and have all the patience in the world to answer all your questions. We learnt so much and had a super time and would highly recommend this experience to both locals and guests visiting Singapore. You will not be disappointed..it is worth every cent you pay!!!

Thank you for your review - we see by the date, you responded at the end of the evening. We are a new company and work closely with our hosts to ensure every guest walks away with a great food experience and learning something about Singapore they may not have learnt without meeting our hosts. Please contact us again.