“just great”
other travellers have booked this property
Mod Studio after the renovation. Laminate planks changed to a darker stain and headboard mounted
Mod Studio is just 3 minute walk to and from White Beach station 3 Fruits welcome guests upon arrival
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mod Studio is just 3 minute walk to and from White Beach station 3
Fruits welcome guests upon arrival
Boracay- December 2013
View from the patio right outside the apartment
Bathroom upgraded with hot water supply in the shower and now even the wash basin
Safe big enough to store even a 13' laptop placed inside the wardrobe
LED TV hooked to cable more than 300 channels , several on high definition
Flexi neck reading lights on each side of the bed have now also been installed
Music can be played wirelessly via Bluetooth
Fully equipped kitchen. Microwave, full sized fridge, stove, hot water and espresso machine provided
Dining for up to 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Date of stay: January 2013
A romantic getaway
1 Feb 2013
To Andrey and Kate, thank you for taking care of the apartment as if it was your own. I am deeply honored that you chose to stay in my apartment for the remainder of your time on the island.

You're welcome to stay with us again.

All the best,

Date of stay: December 2012
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
3 Jan 2013
Dear Diego,

Thank you for taking the time to review my apartment. I didn't get to see you during your stay but I've heard all nice things about you from Nelson. How, for example, you keep the apartment clean and in order that daily cleaning in the apartment during your stay wasn't necessary.

And staying in contact with Nelson throughout, calling him to coordinate cleaning, and other requests made his work a lot easier and faster.

You're most welcome to stay with us again. :-)

All the best in 2013.

MD USA
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: November 2012
A romantic getaway
6 Nov 2012
It wasn't exactly Gary's first time in Boracay. In fact, the last time he was on the island was just last February, so he knew better this time, booking an accommodation closer to where tourists, from all over, essentially are here for on the island, the beach... White Beach, that is.

Gary seemed to be quite particular about what he wanted in terms of accommodation. Inquiring about availability in my apartment before arranging flights, etc, as soon as I confirmed availability for the Mod Studio, he booked it right there and then. With only 4 days on the island, thought I’d free him up from the hassle by pre-arranging airport transfer for him. Gary might just have been on the island over the long weekend, but he made sure to own every single moment of it.

I appreciated Gary for keeping the apartment neat and in order at all times. It helped a lot that he packed lightly for the trip which made cleaning and putting back things in order fast and easy for me.

To Gary, you’re most welcome to stay with us again!

Cheers,
Mod Studio
11/08/12
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.