“Great Studio, excellent condition, superb...”
other travellers have booked this property
Mod Studio after the renovation. Laminate planks changed to a darker stain and headboard mounted
Mod Studio is just 3 minute walk to and from White Beach station 3 Fruits welcome guests upon arrival
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mod Studio is just 3 minute walk to and from White Beach station 3
Fruits welcome guests upon arrival
Boracay- December 2013
View from the patio right outside the apartment
Bathroom upgraded with hot water supply in the shower and now even the wash basin
Safe big enough to store even a 13' laptop placed inside the wardrobe
LED TV hooked to cable more than 300 channels , several on high definition
Flexi neck reading lights on each side of the bed have now also been installed
Music can be played wirelessly via Bluetooth
Fully equipped kitchen. Microwave, full sized fridge, stove, hot water and espresso machine provided
Dining for up to 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Germany
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: January 2013
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Laos
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
3 Jan 2013
Dear Diego,

Thank you for taking the time to review my apartment. I didn't get to see you during your stay but I've heard all nice things about you from Nelson. How, for example, you keep the apartment clean and in order that daily cleaning in the apartment during your stay wasn't necessary.

And staying in contact with Nelson throughout, calling him to coordinate cleaning, and other requests made his work a lot easier and faster.

You're most welcome to stay with us again. :-)

All the best in 2013.

Ron
MD USA
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: November 2012
A romantic getaway
6 Nov 2012
It wasn't exactly Gary's first time in Boracay. In fact, the last time he was on the island was just last February, so he knew better this time, booking an accommodation closer to where tourists, from all over, essentially are here for on the island, the beach... White Beach, that is.

Gary seemed to be quite particular about what he wanted in terms of accommodation. Inquiring about availability in my apartment before arranging flights, etc, as soon as I confirmed availability for the Mod Studio, he booked it right there and then. With only 4 days on the island, thought I’d free him up from the hassle by pre-arranging airport transfer for him. Gary might just have been on the island over the long weekend, but he made sure to own every single moment of it.

I appreciated Gary for keeping the apartment neat and in order at all times. It helped a lot that he packed lightly for the trip which made cleaning and putting back things in order fast and easy for me.

To Gary, you’re most welcome to stay with us again!

Cheers,

Date of stay: September 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
25 Oct 2012
It was by mere chance that I met the Arcamones almost a week after arriving on the island. They contacted me thru Flipkey after the apartment they originally booked (much to their dismay) turned out to be a sham, and while the apartments they’ve seen after they continued their search were not exactly to their liking.

I was in Manila when I got their inquiry and was only scheduled to be back on the island a few days later. My apartment was available but nobody had the keys to show it to them. I appreciated the Arcamones waiting for my return to see the apartment and for deciding to stay with us. I also felt deeply honored when they decided to spend a few days off the island, choosing to fly out to Palawan (they could have just stayed in Boracay and easily find a place elsewhere on the island) while other guests, who booked the apartment months before them, stayed in their apartment, only to fly back to Boracay, to stay back in my apartment (after the other guests checked out), to finish off their 2 months on island before flying back home to France.

It was such a pleasure hosting for the Arcamones. I am glad our paths crossed.

To Christiane and Eric, you’re always welcome to stay with us again!!!
Singapore
Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.