Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$39
Booking.comUS$54
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2019

If you and your family are ever traveling to the Philippines and you happen to pass thru Puerto Princesa, Michelle Pension is the place for you to make some wonderful family memories and be taken cared of by a wonderful host and staff. The owner of Michelle Pension is a wonderful lady whom they call Tita. She’s very sweet and loving and took care of all our needs.

Traveling around the Philippines you have to be very careful with the food and water, but as careful as we tried to be with all the different places that we visited and ate at, we still got the stomach bug. One day my husband got really sick and Tita was so kind to make him a special Filipino style chicken porridge soup. My daughter also got the stomach bug and Tita drove us personally to the ER and stayed with us for a few hours by her side. She is such a sweet lady!

Every morning she cooked us breakfast which was included with our stay. She cooked whatever we were hungry for. My kids wanted French toast, she made them French toast. My kids wanted pancakes, she made them pancakes. And we had fresh fruit and eggs every morning with breakfast. I really enjoyed the Filipino style breakfast which is fried fish, rice, and egg.

Michelle Pension is great for family’s with young children and it’s a very safe environment. Our daughters really enjoyed the swimming pool! There’s a waterfall and numerous of waterspouts spraying into the pool. There’s a lot of unique character to the place and a wonderful garden with lots of flowers and fruits.

Michelle Pension is not a super fancy place, but the room was clean with AC, the ambiance was great, and it was perfect for our needs. Thank you Tita and staff for your love and warmth. We had a wonderful time in Puerto! You are truly a Gem!!

- Mahalo and Aloha from the Sempio family in Hawaii!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The Michelle Pension was a very good qualities of rooms, foods, people, even the nature itself. It was a great experience here. So if you are finding a great place to stay here in Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan, go here and relax!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at Michelle pension, very accommodating staff, Ms. Noemi and also the lady owner. Very strong wifi which exceed's my expectation. Nice plated breakfast, i can recommend the "lamayong bangus"

I will recommed this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Greeting from Thailand, I was stay here 5 days 4 night. The owner Tita she very very good taken care of us. She took us to travel at Honda bay, baker hill, and many many places I can’t remember, very good services.
If I can come back to Palawan again, Michelle Pension will be the place that I always choosing.

I never forget about the experience when I come here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Having spent 2 days in Sibaltan we had to check out of our accommodation due to getting ill and having no air conditioning.
We then spent a night in El Nido in an air conditioned room and felt somewhat better.
So of to Calitang beach and the illness returned with a vengeance so again we checked out and returned to the air conditioned property in El Nido we had been staying and after 5 days of recuperating we could no longer tolerate the noise levels there so we decided to go back to Puerto Princessa for our last 3 days before flying home to the UK.
It was now imperative that we found somewhere quite with air conditioning and after reading TripAdvisor reviews we decided on Michelle pension.
The first thing we noticed that unlike EVERY property in Palawan they DIDN'T have dogs.
What a relief as they are ALL flea riddled and spend their whole day gnawing away at their backsides or barking at anything that moves.

Michelle pension is enormous and the rooms are set way back from the road so that no traffic noise is heard. There is the odd bark from neighbouring gardens and a cock making himself heard but well within tolerable levels(and trust me I don't do noise) !

Now then the room. It had a shower which wasn't too clever but upon request it was dealt with immediately and worked without issue for the remainder of our stay. The air conditioning was fine and we had tv. The room could have fit 4 people comfortably but we had a room each to ourselves so ample space !

The pool was large by any standard but was slightly cloudy at the deeper end.

Tita who runs the place for her daughter Michelle dealt with all personal requests from me (I am very pedantic) with immediate effect. From sorting out our airport transfer (free of charge) to giving my room an extra spray of insect repellent (I'm very susceptible) and giving me some mosquito repellent cream and putting an anti mosquito device in my room. Again all without charge. You might be getting a picture here that you will be very well looked after and indeed you will be.

We was allowed to store our drinks in the kitchen refrigerator as we didn't book a room with a fridge and breakfast was served at our request (9am most mornings). Eggs on French toast sunnyside up (that would be her Jacksonville, Florida connection). All the staff were friendly and helpful from Naomi & Femme to the lads who worked there also.
There was a birthday party on one of the days by the pool whilst we was already there. At no stage did anyone ask us to leave the area. HOWEVER after listening to the lady who was singing after hearing a few songs we decided to move ourselves !!!
If Vincent Van Gogh was still alive he would have chopped his other ear off !!!

Robinson's mall is a 10 min tricycle ride away (40 pesos) and is a fabulous shopping centre for ALL your needs.

All in all if you want a quite place to stay near the airport then you will struggle to get better than Michelle pension.

5 out of 5 for me thank you !!!

Date of stay: February 2018