Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
US$51
PricelineUS$68
TravelocityUS$57
ZenHotels.comUS$77
All reviews nice pool swimming pool buffet breakfast el nido lobby palawan airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel made my stay in the city easy. Since it's my first time to be there. It made me decide to come back and make it as jump point to go to other places of Palawan. The room is very nice and clean, spacious. Had a very good sleep . The food is very good. Worth checking it out. The potato chip at the bar and the squid it made me drink more . The cozy lobby, the way it was designed, I thought they have a beachfront . Nice swimming pool . Good for family and friends. The managers staff by the way I almost forgot . Thank you for making my stay unforgettable. Thank you Bless you all

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
azizaparadisehotelh, General Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Dear ricdizon2004,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at your best kept secret in Palawan, Aziza Paradise Hotel. We always strive to be consistent in delivering all our products and services at the highest levels of excellence.

Please inform all of your friends and family members about your memorable experience and we hope to be of service again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

We went to Palawan, as a group of family friends, to be able to away and relax for the weekend. The rooms we spacious and comfortable enough to fit 3-4 people. The loft gym was pretty spartan but had enough equipment to get a decent workout done. The food tasted great as well, and the bar is quite cool. Would recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Mr. jonasjc9,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at your best kept secret in Palawan, Aziza Paradise Hotel. To update you on recent developments, we have already started the full renovation of our Demeter Coffeshop where you had your meals, construction of the new GYM has also started as well as our new SPA.

Renovation and construction should be completed in 2 months therefore ready for the Summer season.

We hope to see you again in one of your trips here in Palawan and God bless you and your family!

Reviewed 7 January 2020

An amazing place to unwind after a long drive from El Nido. The resort have a pleasant atmosphere plus the 2 swimming pool is great after having such a tiring day, it looks amazing at night. The manager Ms Eleanore Yu
Is very friendly and accomodating which is great Keep us the great work. My favourite place to come to Puerto Princesa.
Thank u for having us and make us feel welcome.
Amy
Australia

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank rocksswords

Dear Ms rocksswords (AMY),

Thank you for your recent review. We are happy that you experienced our unique brand of hospitality. Your comments shall be posted in all our employee areas and I am pretty sure that these will motivate all our team members even more to strive harder in achieving our goals for excellence.

Ms Eleanore will also be given a commendation for being on top of her game and ensuring that all our guests are satisfied here at Aziza Paradise Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again here on your next visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

Happy to have had stayed in this hotel. The place is very impressive and quiet which is just perfect for relaxation. Staffs are always ready with their smiles and are always helpful with our needs and requests. Buffet breakfast was delicious. Swimming pool is beautiful and clean. Superb room features.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear srpabril,

Thank you for your recent review. We are happy to have been able to contribute to your memorable experience and we are glad that you have experienced our brand of unique hospitality.

You great comments will motivate me and the rest of the Aziza Paradise Hotel family to strive even more to consistently achieve our goals for excellence in all our products and services.

We hope to see you again here sometime in the future. God bless you!

Reviewed 4 January 2020

Pretty good hotel, but unfortunately I can’t recommend their buffet breakfast, I was quite excited for breakfast because it’s buffet but I was wrong, their buffet breakfast is terrible. What I ate for breakfast is only egg and garlic rice and the rest of them aren’t for breakfast and doesn’t tastes good at all. You need to pay if you want a hot choco, sausage, bacon and etc which is not available on the buffet, which they will cook it for you and have to pay with it. There are some problems with the room as well, like the drainage. They don’t make up our room even we told them to do so, when we left from the hotel. When we came back, nothing happened. Although it is supposed to be a good hotel but I was mistaken. I was quite excited with this hotel since we’re staying 4 nights here. But looks can be deceiving lol. Their buffet style is Needs more improvement.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
azizaparadisehotelh, General Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear matrelampagos,

Thank you for your recent review. Rest assured that all your concerns are treated with much importance since we know that this will help us in improving our products and services.

I have personally looked into your comments about the breakfast and we are glad to note that we are rolling our the new breakfast menu cycle that will definitely be much more different than the cycle that you experience.

We have an egg station with choices for omelets, pancakes, cereals and other food products that you may have overlooked. we are also conducting investigation as to why you were charged for them.

Hoping to provide you a better experience in the future.