Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
PricelineUS$68
eDreamsUS$61
ZenHotels.comUS$76
All reviews nice pool swimming pool buffet breakfast el nido lobby palawan airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Pretty good hotel, but unfortunately I can’t recommend their buffet breakfast, I was quite excited for breakfast because it’s buffet but I was wrong, their buffet breakfast is terrible. What I ate for breakfast is only egg and garlic rice and the rest of them aren’t for breakfast and doesn’t tastes good at all. You need to pay if you want a hot choco, sausage, bacon and etc which is not available on the buffet, which they will cook it for you and have to pay with it. There are some problems with the room as well, like the drainage. They don’t make up our room even we told them to do so, when we left from the hotel. When we came back, nothing happened. Although it is supposed to be a good hotel but I was mistaken. I was quite excited with this hotel since we’re staying 4 nights here. But looks can be deceiving lol. Their buffet style is Needs more improvement.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
azizaparadisehotelh, General Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear matrelampagos,

Thank you for your recent review. Rest assured that all your concerns are treated with much importance since we know that this will help us in improving our products and services.

I have personally looked into your comments about the breakfast and we are glad to note that we are rolling our the new breakfast menu cycle that will definitely be much more different than the cycle that you experience.

We have an egg station with choices for omelets, pancakes, cereals and other food products that you may have overlooked. we are also conducting investigation as to why you were charged for them.

Hoping to provide you a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Resort is a very beautiful and good place to stay and with family you could be everything it what you want beautiful very very beautiful place you will be please when you become here it is really really good place to visit

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Malangji,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and rest assured that thi will motivate all our staff to work harder to please all our guests here at Aziza Paradise Hotel.

best regards,

Marc Montesa

Reviewed 5 October 2019

mababait ang mga staff at nakakarelax ang hotel/view..
Ang swimming pool nila maligamgam ang water kaya kahit gabi ka mag swimming di kayo lalamigin mag eenjoy ang bata,
free shuttle rin airport to hotel..

Room tip: maganda ang room komportable.
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
azizaparadisehotelh, General Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

Dear andreaponcini,

Thank you for posting a very nice review. We hope to be of service again on your future visit in Palawan at Aziza Paradise Hotel.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO!

Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend staying at the Aziza Paradise Hotel. My boyfriend and I had such a great experience. The staff and waiters had really good hospitality, service and were super friendly! We were able to get our laundry cleaned, they informed us that the dryer machine was broken but they offered to out source to get it done for us. One day, I even left both suitcases open and forgot my jewelry on the counter. I was really pleased that the house keepers didnt touch a single thing and cleaned our room very well! The room service was amazing and quick, my favorite staff member was Sam. Always smiling, incredibly polite and really made our experience even better. There's not much that I could complain about, only that they upgrade their room books as some of their food was no longer available but other than that, I truly recommend anyone going to Puerto Princesa to chose the aziza as your choice of hotel. Oh and we were also able to check in 2 hours early!! Thank you Aziza and staff. Maraming salamat

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
azizaparadisehotelh, Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2019

Dear JesusaCajuguiran,

Thank you for posting a very lovely review on tripadvisor. I am truly delighted to read most of your wonderful words describing our people as well as the sincere services that were able to deliver. I have personally conveyed your appreciation to our Food Attendant Sam who is also one of our best performer in the hotel.

Once, Again thank you for your support to recommend us and we also hope to see you again on your next visit in Palawan at Aziza Paradise Hotel.

Sinccerly,

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Dont be fooled by the photos or reviews this hotel is not as it appears.
The hotel is nothing like the photo suggests. The check in staff are rude and arrogant Housekeeping arh6e under staffed. We arrived after 3pm room not ready till 4pm but asking for an extra hour at check out waset with a you pay attitude. The bed sheets had holes in them and were not changed during our stay. When we went on a tour left 7 am came back after 3pm room still not cleaned. The housekeeper arrived 5pm saying he was only one doing our entire block.
Breakfast ordinary for westerners not much choice. Restaurant food ok but over priced for what you get.
I will mention the one positive about the hotel. Ralph was very helpful at check out and organizing us on the free shuttle even though we were disappointed not being allowed an hour later check out time and having to wait at the airport longer with very little facilities

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
azizaparadisehotelh, General Manager at Aziza Paradise Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2019

Dear Roderick M,

Your feedback is important to us and reading a very disappointing comment needs an immediate attention. I was clearly concerned about the rude and arrogant staff that you have mentioned as this is not in our level of practice. Our housekeeping team were also reminded about the standard policy of set up in the room. Rest assured that all concern cited has been tackled in our discussion to align our standard of service in this hotel.

I have also relayed your appreciation to our staff Ralph who was mentioned in your comment. Thank you for posting a review as this will truly help us improve more our services and products.