Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2019

Very clean and beautiful rooms right beside the pool which gets a lot of light during the day time and has a great ambiance at night. Angie helped us plan our day, booking buses, calling tricycles, everything. The staff were super friendly and helpful at all times, no bad things to say here.

And so many good restaurants close by. Just a 2 min ride to Haim (amazing chicken) :)

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2019

I was looking for a nice quite And small Hotel so finally I decide to came here and I was happy to choose this small resort. On my arrival the kind smiling, and lovely receptionist Ramon Salvadico she really take care of me and show me the resort,my room,and give me a lot of suggestions about things to do and see around Puerto Princesa. Thanks for everything dear Ramona you make perfect my short holiday in P.princesa.Thanks to all Kind staff hope to came back soon in your resort.

Date of stay: August 2019
4  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Just arrived home after a wonderful relaxed stay at Floral Villarosa. Lovely hotel, clean, good food and staff very welcoming. No bad words to say, exceptional service, Mazie in particular, who went out of her way, and was so friendly. Made myself and my brothers stay very enjoyable.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Hotel looks very nice when first arriving. The pool is huge! The property itself is very small having only about 10 rooms if I remember correctly. Our first rooms ac was not working and they swapped our room right away. This hotel has a very ‘campo’ feel as you will be awoken by roosters and dogs making a ruckus in the morning. Shoutout to Ramona for taking care of us!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2019

I am a business traveler, I am loyal to the Marriott brand. I stayed at Floral Villareal on July 3rd and 4th, and July 9th. This is a nice hotel...….good shower, comfy bed, quiet, lovely garden setting. The staff there are really kind...….kudos to Angie who works the front desk, as well as the restaurant. A really nice young lady who helped me by recommending local restaurants, and arranging transportation. On my second stay there, I got upgraded to their nicest room, at no extra cost. Thank you. Don't miss the Hungarian sausage on the breakfast menu, it's for real!!! You can get a massage right at the pool area, arranged by Angie. I had one every night for 600 pesos. If I ever get back to PP, I will stay there again. Good luck Angie, chase your dreams. John C./Portland Oregon

Room tip: Most of the rooms are around the pool. They do have 1 or 2 rooms above the restaurant. I stayed at the pool rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019