“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
view of the house, the pool and nipa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Ueye
“Perfect”
Reviewed 26 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Stayed for 4 days in this villa and everything is PERFECT! You can stay in the villa for the whole day!!!! I will definitely book again and recommend this villa to my friends and relatives.

Date of stay: February 2020
Elaine S
“10/10 Amazing”
Reviewed 26 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020
person found this review helpful

Nice view, Warm welcome and Good ambiance, Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Super satisfied and super happy with my love and my friends, we really enjoyed our stay here ❤️ Overall Superb! I really want to go back and stay to your peaceful place again❤️

Date of stay: February 2020
SavvyTrav...
“amazing”
Reviewed 9 August 2019 for a stay in August 2019

just back from a fabulous time at hilltop pool and villa - the views were spectacular and the facilities were perfect for our needs - 10 out of 10 for cleanliness and the staff were very helpful and friendly i would recommend this villa without hesitation

Date of stay: August 2019
Sandra T
Alnwick, United Kingdom
“Best holiday rental on the Island”
Reviewed 9 August 2019 for a stay in July 2019

I stayed at the Hilltop Pool & Villa in July and had the most amazing time. The location of the villa was as it states on a lovely hilltop with fabulous views. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The villa was immaculately clean and the staff were always on hand to help with any info I needed. Sam was great at arranging all of our tours and her knowledge of the Island is outstanding. I would totally recommend this villa.

Date of stay: July 2019
Resort583...
Skokie, Illinois
“Absolutely amazing time!”
Reviewed 5 August 2019 for a stay in June 2019
person found this review helpful

From start to finish, my family and I had an amazing time in Puerto Princesa, mostly due to the hospitality and kindness of our hosts Seb and Sam. Sam was our main hostess, and with her assistant she picked us up from the airport. Since it was quite late (our flight was delayed several hours), Sam knew we might have been hungry and so she kindly offered to take us to Jollibee to pick up some food! Over the next few days, Sam and her staff helped us tremendously with our tours (island hopping with them was amazing) and whatever else we needed. The groundskeeping staff that live nearby were extra helpful too, because they picked up fresh fruits for us for breakfast, and even helped me order pizza for dinner! They were also so sweet and helpful to my kids, too! The pool was always sparkling clean and the house and surrounding areas were immaculate. When it was time to check out, our flight was well after checkout time, so Sam offered to drive us to a mall and pick us up when it was time to bring us to the airport. From start to finish it was an amazing time and I was deeply impressed by the friendliness and great service they gave us. Everyone was very warm and kind, we couldn't get over it. This was hands-down our favorite part of our entire trip to the Philippines. Thank you so much Seb and Sam and staff!

Date of stay: June 2019
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
7 Aug 2019
thank you so much for your kind words! it was nice to host you and your family as you guys are awesome!.. it was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to having you again soon! regards to your wife and the kids! - Sam and Seb
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.