“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jo7418
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“Amazing”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Me and my friends stayed at the Turtlebay Villa for 2 nights,it was such a great holiday and very good experienced to stayed in beautiful place..very quiet and peaceful..away from hassle bustle of traffic and noise in the city..,me and my friends were taken care of so well by ate Gigi and Kuya Benito..thanks to them.they are such a great host and make our stay a very good one!!!! We will definitely go back to Turtlebay villa again for sure :-)

Date of stay: October 2016
Travelling group: Friends
10 Dec 2016
Thanks Jo !
It was a pleasure to welcome you and we look forward hosting you again anytime soon :-)
Gavin L
“Heaven”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

So many great things to say about my stay at Turtlebay villa. And not one of them could ever do it the justice that this place deserves.
In a word.....Stunning. A real piece of heaven.

From the collection at the airport to the banca ride onto the beach, we all found the service we recieved to be of the highest quality. Viel..you are an absolute diamond. And many thanks to Ate Gigi and Benito too. We were all looked after so well by everyone.

This place deserves the Number one spot on anyones destination list.

Myself and all the Sagun family would like to express our huge appreciation for all the kindness and efforts that were shown to us from arrival to departure.

And also, a huge thank you personally for the arrangements that were made in my proposal to my Fiancè.

Turlebay villa will always be remembered in our hearts forever.

Thank you so much Viel & Peter.

Date of stay: November 2016
15 Nov 2016
Hello Gavin,
thank you so much for your kind words. We were very happy to welcome you. Your proposal to Rosalie was the buzz of the whole local community ! Kids around were so excited and delighted to gather as many flowers as they could and to hold the big "will you marry me ?" beach banner we had prepared for you :-)
I am sure they too will remember for a long time this great day !
With all our wishes for a long and happy life with Rosalie,
Viel and Peter :-)
markanhto...
Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“Amazing island:-)”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

OMG it's amazing, nice beach and full of adventure. And there are many little monkey. I relax myself with my friends... I ride the boat I love this place.

Date of stay: November 2016
12 Nov 2016
Thank you Mark. You and your friends are very nice and kind. We hope to see you again :-)
Myla S
London, United Kingdom
“Best holiday ever!”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My friends and I wanted to do something special for one of our friend's 30th birthday.
Turtlebay Villa was absolutely perfect for the occasion.
The 10 of us spent a magical week there: playing guitar around the bonfire on the beach, resting on the deck by the pool (from which you can see the sea!), pretending to be Tarzan in the jungle, spending the entire night playing games around the huge table on the terrace, etc...
Gigi, the caretaker, was incredibly sweet and useful. She came to pick us up in a barca and told us everything we needed to know (how to get around, where to get supplies, taught us how to greet in Tagalog, etc). Her husband would gather fresh coconuts (from the trees on the property) for us to drink/eat - he even taught us how to use a machete to do it ourselves :)
I personnaly loved using a barca as transportation to go ziplining or check out the underground river. Much more original than using a car or bike!
At the end of our stay, no one wanted to leave. I think we're going to come again (hopefully next summer) and this time we'll stay 10 days or 2 weeks!

Date of stay: July 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Nov 2016
Hello Myla,
many thanks for this great review !
We are happy to know you spend a good time here and that you have become a champion at opening coconuts with a bolo (machete) ;-)
We definitely look forward welcoming you again at Turtlebay Villa any time you wish.
With lots of cheers,
Peter :-)
Peter57Pa...
Paris, France
“Perfect luxury house for a family stay close to the Palawan Subterranean River”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My family and I spend a few days at Turtlebay Villa last August. The house is new, comprises three vast suites, two bedrooms with bathrooms, a swimming pool and a viewdeck in the jungle. The beach is fantastic, no other tourists on a 1 km stretch, pristine waters, lots of shells and no plastic pollution !
We benefited from all the services that were offered: welcome at the airport, shopping at the Puerto Princesa mall and at a local market, van transportation to Sabang, boat trip. At the house we also used the cook service which was a good opportunity to discover the local cuisine.
We did the underground river tour, visited the Udong caves etc.
Overall a great stay; despite it took place during the rainy season we had lots of sun
Thanks to Viel who was a perfect host !

Date of stay: August 2016
Travelling group: Extended Family
31 Oct 2016
Thanks Peter ! Happy to know that, rain or shine, you liked our place and enjoyed our local cuisine :-)
Viel and I send you and your family our kindest regards. Cheers :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.