All reviews talipanan beach stayed here beach front white beach wifi resort
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for thrice and all I can say is this hotel never fails me. Their staff is sooo accomodating. You can feel how genuine and kind they are. The view here is fantastic and breathtaking. One of the best views I've ever seen. I could spend the rest of my life living here. Quiet, peaceful and clean. I love that theu This place is my escape from the metro. I also love their food. Sooo delicious but very affordable. I will definitely recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2017

This resort is a little simple, but does a great job at doing what they do well. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The food is good (albeit a little pricey by local standards), and there is wifi, and nice chairs to lounge on. The staff is not cheerful in the American fashion, but they are respectful and do their job well.

The only downside I found was that the no smoking rule was not strictly enforced and they happened to have a couple chain smokers staying at the time.

Talipanan Beach has been a favorite of mine due to being a little out of the way and quiet, and it's proximity to Talipanan Falls. Unfortunately, in recent years El Canyonero has ruined a large chunk of beach front, so the resorts at Aninunan Beach might be worth looking into if large beaches are important to you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
1  Thank alantrick
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The place is amazing. If you prefer quiet and private place in Puerto Galera this is the perfect spot. You will have a nice view of the beach.

The quality of food is also good, even the complimentary breakfast they serve.

But the service they render should be prioritized as well. Sometimes there are 3 staffs around but they just stayed in the store, and you have to call their attention every now and then asking for condiments or whatsoever.

They should be more helpful and anticipate guests needs.

But still kuddos to the resort!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We ate at their restaurant to try their food. We didnt know that their restaurant and the hotel (next to their resort) we stayed at shares the same kitchen/restaurant. I asked for a glass of water and the server told me it was self service. The food was just fine nothing special. When i paid the bill I was surprised to see that they have 10% service charge. So much for the so called "self service".

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenna8890
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Highly recommended to people who want a relaxing day with friends or family. The staff are friendly and accommodating.... Me and my friends had a good weekend. Food was really good and the breeze was really relaxing and peaceful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends