“Perfect for a destination wedding”
other travellers have booked this property
Puerto Galera Bay from the top Side view of villa
Side view of villa
Side view of villa
View looking down on the villa
View looking down on the villa
The villa looking from the beach
The villa looking from the sea
The terrace
The terrace
View from terrace
View from terrace
View of beach from bedroom window
View of gardens from bedroom window
Bedroom 1
Beach gazebos
Beach gazebos
Beach Gazebo
Massage gazebo
Paddle boarding off the beach
Bathroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Melody L
Paducah, Kentucky
“Perfect for a destination wedding”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Mike and Wilma are fantastic hosts. They and their staff met every need and then some. Everything from cooking staff to arranging for jeepneys to take us into town and sight-seeing.
We rented both villas for a family reunion, celebration/wedding. My son and daughter-in-love had a beautiful wedding on the private beach. The facilities were immaculate. The larger villa had the perfect area for a reception and dinner.
Weather in Puerto Galera in January is like being in Hawaii and we couldn't have asked for any better weather.
This would be a great place to relax also.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the setting and people
Liked least: nothing really
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mark S
New York City, New York
“The absolute perfect getaway”
Reviewed 4 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

My wife and I along with another couple rented this house for a week in Sep/Oct 2014, we all agree it was one of the most enjoyable vacations we have ever taken. The house was very clean, the service was impeccable and the views were real and they were spectacular. The water was crystal clear and we could even paddle board or kayak out to the local reefs for snorkeling. 100% recommend this spot, I almost wish it wasn't up on trip advisor so I could keep it to myself. Amazing!

Travelling group: Friends
dubfiya42...
Oakland, California
“Best stay in puerto”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I rented the 2 bedroom villa for 4 nights for the malasimbo music festival and mikes place is 2 minutes out of town, no tourists or strangers with a private beach a beautiful wood bar with room for a party. Cant forget about autey may, Our cook and kitchen manager! Always got what we needed at a great price. Iv been alota beaches in the philippines and mikes private little strip is my fav. They hookd us up with some scooters from the local guys at a great price and the house was amazing, dnt worry you will get used to all the stairs. The hospitality and accomidations were overwhelming, even has wifi and hot showers. Cant realy think of anything to complain about. Forget boracay, puerto galera at mikes place is to thing to do.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Alexandra...
Auckland, New Zealand
“Total paradise”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

We have been travelling for over 2 months around SE Asia with our two toddlers. Mike and Wilma's place was a total oasis for us. It had everything we needed. It was immaculately well thought out small resort. The gardens were amazing, the beach was perfect for us to spend our days on and Mae our cook, housekeeper and child minder was a total treasure. Her cooking was amazing every night and the fact that she happily looked after the kids for us while we went running/swimming etc was a much welcomed break!

A fabulous time and already planning a trip back some time in the near future with a group of friends!

Thanks Mike and Wilma. Please pass on our thanks to Mae also.

Alexandra, Sam, Isabella and Louie

Travelling group: Young Children
Chris C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Paradise with Family”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

The van who picked us up in Manila was an hour ahead of schedule which signified a good omen for me. The drive to the private pier was smooth, without any delay. The approach to the property was incredible. The property is nestled on a mountain side, and the house we stayed in was well made with impeccable materials. The house we rented had a big room on the top, another room i the middle and a kitchen at the bottom with open space to sit etc. I would rent this again if I can.
The owners were very accommodating and we also have a lady that cooks our meals - I requested this since I did not want family members to cook at this point of the holiday. Though I had the opportunity to go to the town market to chooses what we wanted for our meals. If you want peace and quiet, tranquility, this is the place to go. No karaoke, no screaming kids. Private beach, and easy access to boat ride to other beaches, and a tricycle ride to the town. New year's was a fun event, the whole complex had a gazebo and the guests and family friends came over and mingled. It was so chill and I am so glad I chose this place for my holiday with my partner and family.
I can understand why it took 7 years to get this place ready. The vegetation and foliage was fantastic. The blossoms are tropical and lush at its best. Great job Wilma!
Thank you Mike and Wilma, do not change your wonderful selves and hope to see you soon! Mabuhay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and Quiet, tranquility, chill place
Liked least: If I did, its not the owners' issue e.g. internet speed - which is nationally slow
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$160
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing