All reviewscomplimentary breakfast iswater activitiesplace to staythe ground floorhot waterphptvtattoobidetluxuryrestonightlifeveranda
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The staff are really nice and approachable. They accept walk-ins and let us see the rooms first. We got the Family Room. It has 3 queen-sized beds, AC, Private bath and toilet. No bathtub and wifi. There's only good wifi at the lobby. Complimentary breakfast is also provided by the hotel.

This is a good place to stay if you wanna take a break from all the party noises in Puerto Galera because they have their own acoustic nights. My friends and I stayed at the Veranda and just watched the stars that night.

Room Tip: They have generator in the building. You don't have to worry about black-outs.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We booked a Double Deluxe Room, the room had ample space and had the basics we needed for our stay. I hope they maintain and improve soonest as the location is at its best. Near restos and bars and is a beachfront property.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Got a family room - decent price, bang on the beach - lots of food joints nearby. Can't say much of the service since we did not use their other services, but yes we did try their free breakfast - lots to improve on - example, the potatoes inside the Spanish omelet was raw - Day 1 & Day 2/ so my suggestion is you take the place for access to the beach but you can eat your food in the nearby joints - really good variety & caters to every taste bud. Rooms were clean, working aircon, hot water available in the bathrooms, towels provided and TV that had all the channels. So i would say my stay was overall good if you are looking for a budget hotel & nearby the beach

Room Tip: Choose the room facing the beach!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We canceled our pre-booked hotel due to some mismanagement issues and came here and booked on the spot. Stayed here for overnight. Since we stayed during christmas, most of the staffs were on vacation so bad luck for us. Hotel allowed us to heat our food in microwave and stored food in fridge too.

We booked superior room but it was very small compared to the price. Restroom was very smelly and stinky.

*This hotel is located on far right from the dropping point of ferry on white beach*

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Firoz17
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

AVOID THE CHEAPEST ROOMS in the hotel (PHP 1,500). They're OLD, STINKY and LACKS DECENT HOUSEKEEPING (ONE STAR FOR THAT!). I appreciate when the staff transferred me to a better room. I never expected the budget rooms to be that bad.

The new room was MUCH BETTER! CLEAN, DECENT, SPACIOUS! For a few hundreds of pesos, get the PHP 2,000 rooms. However, i hope management will ensure the decency of the cheapest rooms for the budget traveller. The cheap rooms
deserve some refurbished looks too.

Hotel has great location right in front of the beach. Parking is available at the back, around 5minute walk from the property.

I gave an excellent rating since the hotel managed to transfer me to a better room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business