“Beautiful bungalow accomodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Any
Anna M
“Beautiful bungalow accomodation”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My second stay at Yabbiykayu - amazing once again! Super comfortable, quiet stay close to Jogja with friendly staff, yummy food and beautiful scenery.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ladippo
St Kilda, Australia
“Blissful”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had such an amazing and relaxing experience at Yabbiekayu and it always stays with me, even months later. When I want to soothe myself, I just close my eyes and think of the peaceful soft warmth of an afternoon lazing at our bungalow; the gentle breeze on my skin whilst showering in the sunshine; the kiss of starlight whilst bathing under the night sky. The naturally cooled interior with its smooth stone floors under my feet, the sound of water gently flowing around me. The delicious food, the lovingly grown landscape and shadows of the foliage dancing overhead. I felt nurtured and loved by the owners, staff and the very fabric of the buildings. I have been twice and will be back again at the next opportunity!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing