Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
SAVE US$15
Expedia.comUS$48
PricelineUS$47
getaroom.comUS$52
All reviews business room blok m small mall nice hotel strategic hotel swimming pool great hospitality quick check would stay again excellent breakfast f b rooms are clean small room deluxe room convenient location easy access shopping mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Kamarnya bersih, stafnya Ramah(khususnya mas Eko)
Rekomendasi bgt!

Good Hotel.

I just came here to self isolation for 6 days in Jarkata.
And this hotel is recommendable for traveler or Business man!
Totally recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Garna Sobhara Swara, General Manager at THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to receive your kind review and for you to share your experience while staying with THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa highlighting our products and services. We will surely convey your comment to our operation team who are dedicated in ensuring each guests receives personalized service and care throughout ones stay.
We do look forward to the opportunity in welcoming you back to THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Convenient location, smooth checkin process, loved that I could walk downstairs to the mall. Gym was decent, and the breakfast breakfast was very good. Thank you Anggel and Santika for the great restaurant service!

One point of feedback: the WiFi could be better. From the 12th floor, the mobile data from my phone was barely 3 Mbps, and I have Telkomsel. But the WiFi was also under 5 Mbps, and would often times cut be less than 1 Mbps. I had to take Zoom calls downstairs in the dining around using my Mobile Hotspot.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank davidtansf

Dear Mr. David,

It is our sincere pleasure to have you back with us at THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa. I would like to thank you for sharing your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you complimented Ms. Santika and Angel on providing a genuine and very caring service to you and your family. Your feedback will be share with Ms. Santika and Angel and I will personally ensure Ms. Santika and Angel gets recognized for their efforts.

Upon reading your comments we are noticed your comments about the internet connection speed. We will definitely share your valuable comment to out IT Manager for our improvement.

Thank you once again for choosing THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa. Our hope is to have a chance to welcome you back in our hotel with new improvement in our services and products.

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Overall we’re really happy with the hotel services. All the staff were really attentive. At the restaurant we were served by Denise. She’s very friendly and engaging to the kids. It’s not easy to bring kids to public at this pandemic era, but we’re glad the staff and the hotel facilities made it easier.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. M. Waskito,

I am delighted to read that you complimented Ms. Denise on providing a genuine and very caring service to you and your family. Your feedback will be share with Ms. Denise and I will personally ensure Ms. Denise gets recognized for her efforts.
We certainly look forward to being able to welcome you back at THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa, and make you "feel at home" in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

Good experience with affordable price. The staffs are nice and helpful, especially Danish in the restaurant she knows how to make guest happy, Always offer a help to the guests with decent service. Good job Danish!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Garna Sobhara Swara, General Manager at THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Andy,

I am delighted to read that you complimented Ms. Denise on providing a genuine and very caring service to you and your family. Your feedback will be share with Ms. Denise and I will personally ensure Denish gets recognized for her efforts.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Good location near from shopping mall. i had a great stay with a comfort bed, clean and spacious room with amazing view. The breakfast was very good, and Anggel at tosca was very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Julian,

How delightful it is to read such a wonderful review and I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write these compliments about THE 1O1 Jakarta Sedayu Darmawangsa.
I am delighted to read your praise and recognition on our hotel, the good service, our employees, the food as well as the overall atmosphere. I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team.
We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in a very near future.