Reviews (1 044)
1 045 results
All reviews the club lounge stock exchange building rooms are huge same building memorable stay washing machine hotel room business hotel living room business trip city view direct access home away from home business district excellent hotel shopping mall special thanks
44 - 49 of 1 045 reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I held so many events here, and they have the best team to accomodate your needs.
Their Banquet teams are wonderful, Mr. Sutikno, Mr. Deden, and Mr. Supomo helps me all the time.

Their foods are amazing
Their staff are friendly and looks provesional.

Deffinitely will come again for another business or held another events.
Thank you one again Ritz Carlon Banquet's team.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
KaranBerry2018, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Yarra R,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience with us during your event.

The team and myself are very thankful for your kind appreciation and I look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My company has been using the Glass House at Ritz for going on two years now for an annual function. The food was excellent as expected, and equally was the service. The setting of Glass House made it seemed like we are not in the middle of busy Jakarta, the noise and the hot Jakarta sun was filtered by the trees and the breeze

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mareno T,

Thank you very much for your review and genuine support towards The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience with your event with us.

It makes me happy to learn that you enjoyed the services and the culinary offerings.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Steve Jobs used to say perfection cannot be ever reached unless, I can safely state, you experience this hotel. It is class, luxury, lifestyle, comfort, unparalleled guest service at perfection. Absolutely splendid and divine hospitality.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
7  Thank dralmorales

Dear dralmorales,

Thank you very much for your remarkable review and genuine support.

I am grateful for your patronage and our Ladies and Gentlemen put a high premium on the service and facilities provided to you. At The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta, Pacific Place we pride ourselves in providing the finest personal service for our esteemed guests. We strive for perfection and adore adding small but special touches to ensure that each and every guest has a memorable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Spent holy month in this hotel,there is a seasonal restaurant located on 4th floor , Ballroom area. The decoration and the ambience was made as if we were in Middle East. All the food have good taste, especially meatball and shawarma and also have a good value of money, the price was so reasonable. The service was very excellent, unquestionable if you talk about service at The Ritz-Carlton PP. If I could mention Pak Ari, Diah and Farrah thank you so much for the hospitality.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear diah_sher,

Thank you for your review and support towards The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place.

It is so rewarding for us to know that you liked the concept of Baharat. Thank you so much for the appreciation and the praises. I would certainly like to share your experiences with chefs. Rest assured that your excellent comments have been shared with Ari, Diah, Farah and the Team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Superb service!! This ritz carlton pacific place branch surely has the best service.. i think every other 5 star hotel need to learn from this hotel what’s true meaning of service is.. the food and beverages has good quality but need improvement in variety.. the staff at club lounge very kind and attentive.. they even order a spaghetti for my children so my chilren could eat easily.. and it was free.. a little gesture but mean a lot for us.. since it’s show that the staff care about our children.. the room itself is quite big.. but a bit dated.. definitely recommended for family.. and we will surely back..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Fery T,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write such a lovely review of your stay.

We are delighted you had such an enjoyable visit - and were made to feel so comfortable by our ladies and gentlemen. At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place we only want to provide top-notch personalized service and facilities to our valuable guests, who will always feel special and being taken care of

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.