Reviews (1 918)
1 918 results
1 519
1 519
All reviewsasia restaurantgrand roomthe club loungewalk in wardroberooms are hugepacific placeroom serviceexcellent staybusiness tripluxurious hotelexcellent hotelfree shuttlespecial thanksstandard roomenjoyed my stayf bbuffet breakfast
52 - 57 of 1 918 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel has excellent service for guests.
Room service was very good and kind.
Manager also was fully kind for information for guests.
This was my business trip to Indonesia.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Room was really fantastic.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear 재웅 송,

Thank you for recommending us to the readers of TripAdvisor. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

If you are bonkers over huge rooms for your travel stays, this one is one of the more generous hotels to stay in...you can play hide and seek in their Double Queen room! As for their bathroom, the shower’s water pressure is wonderful, they have a built-in bidet as well. These features are a real biggie for me.

This hotel is located in the business center of Jakarta and the nearby Lotte Mall is a great break for the Mrs. while the Mr. is still on meetings. Hotel provides complimentary drop off service to anywhere.

Buffet breakfast at Asia restaurant offers average choices but nothing to complain about.

But hey! The hotel staff are remarkable! The reception obliged to my request to move me to a King room with a pool view, and even accompanied me to check on available rooms for me to approve! #happywifehappylife

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Denise C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased that you had a good experience overall and the large size of our guest room worked very well to enhance your stay.

We thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to care for your expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs while you were in Jakarta and look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy the service from our Ladies and Gentlemen. It is our pleasure.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for the eid al-fitr holiday. The first impression the staffs were very friendly. Then we saw the room, it was spacious and our son love to sit near the window. We went to the pool and it was great, our son played in pool and also they have swing near the pool.

We had breakfast at the asia restaurant and the staffs were very helpful. Our son asked for a different fried rice that was not on the buffet, and they happily made it for our son. It was a great breakfast experience.

Overall we love our staycation at the ritz and definitely going back again. Thank you for the experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear mugia j,

Thank you for spending Eid al-Fitr holiday in our property and the time you took to share a story on TripAdvisor.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen are thrilled to know that you are already thinking of returning for another stay, and we cannot wait for you to contact once you have the dates. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I have spice member card and stayed here for 1 night. The spice member card give you 2 nights of stay and complimentary 1 bottle of wine, cake, lunch voucher and other compliments.
We stayed at the grand twin room. The room is very spacious compared to other 5 star hotel in Jakarta. There are 2 king size bed in this room. Service is also very nice. My husband wanted tp go to nearby mall by walk but the staff kindly insisted him to use their luxury shuttle. Very recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Peigy B,

We appreciate your kind words of encouragement and are very pleased to know we have exceeded your expectations in every way. On behalf of our Ladies and Gentlemen, we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Expecting high end service and well trained staff when staying at the Ritz-Carlton.

Airport pickup booked, no one there to pick me up. Catastrophic checking process.

I changed the hotel after one night.

Your SPG/Marriott gold status has no value at this location.

Stayed: June 2018
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear SigDug,

I am sorry to hear that your recent stay experience was less than ideal.

We sincerely like to know more about your experience and are hoping that you can contact us to give us an opportunity to do so. I would like to invite you to reach out to Ms. Ellya, our Quality Manager at ellyana.agustina@ritzcarlton.com. We most certainly appreciate the opportunity to recover your impressions of our hotel and are looking forward to welcoming you back for a flawless and memorable stay as it should have been.