Reviews (1 693)
1 693 results
1 104
1 104
All reviewshorizon clubsatoo restauranthorizon floorlobby loungebuffet restaurantbusiness tripexcellent hotelswimming poolblue birdroom service ishome away from homefive star hotelbreakfast spreadenjoyed my staybusiness hoteldeluxe roombats
31 - 36 of 1 693 reviews
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

If you plan to stay for a meeting in Jakarta don’t miss the opportunity to visit this fantastic hotel with a lot of amenities. Rosso italian restaurant is at top level and after hard day of business you deserve a moment with yourself at the Shangri-La SPA. There is also a sport pub to enjoy football or simply have a drink with friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Stefano T,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta as your hotel of choice when you visit the city.
I am glad to know that our hotel amenities, Rosso Restaurant, Chi Spa and Sport Club have made your stay a pleasant one.
We appreciate your compliment and rest assured they will be shared with the team who will be happy to read the kind words.
It is a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had memorable moments when we spent our holiday at Shangri-la. We are happy and very satisfied for superb service in Horizon. I specially thank for the wonderful service by their waiters Hendra, Robert, Sugi, and Sabrina.
They always remember our specific favourite food. Friendly, approachable. Their smiles are genuine and brighten our days.

Alicia

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Alicia A,

Thank you for sharing this kind review and I am proud to know that our colleagues at the Horizon Club Lounge have made your holiday experience a memorable one.
We appreciate your recognition of Hendra, Robert, Sugi and Sabrina, and I am sure they will be proud to read your compliments.
It is an honor to be of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was booked by my company diring my business trip to jakarta. Hotel as any other shangrila property is very nice. They have all the facilities, good pool area, good view from rooms and actually a bar/ pub just at the ground floor adjoining the hotel. You can enjoy there if you want. The front office people are cheerful and nice to talk to.. thanks shangrila !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Prakhar B,

Thank you for sharing your review.
I am glad to know that our overall facilities have made your stay a pleasant one.
Our aim is to create a home away from home for our guest and I am proud to read that our colleagues’ effort is clearly made a lasting impression on you.
We look forward to welcoming you back home on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We booked this last minute as we have previously stayed in Shangri La hotels in Shanghai and Harbin. Checkin was great and the staff were extremely helpful and polite. The hotel is very nice and clean and we were pleased with our room which was the perfect size for our little family. Our room was a Horizon Lounge room which meant we had access to the Lounge facility which was ideal.
Evening buffet was on the 3rd floor for families as there is an additional play space for the children.
The only down side to our stay was the fact that the swimming pool areas were extremely busy with children left unattended in the pool and crowds of adults eating pot noodles by the pool side. The water play area was good but again too crowded and being used by children who may have been too old.
Overall a very good experience. The staff were amazing - even preparing specialist food options for my vegan husband.

Room Tip: Always check the Horizon lounge rooms before booking as its much better value.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear LittleOrangeLuC,

Thank you for spending your family staycation with us.
I am very pleased to know that the Horizon experience has made your stay a favourable one and our colleagues’ effort is clearly made a lasting impression on you.
Please accept our sincere apology for the unpleasant experience that you have had at the swimming pool.
As it was the Lebaran period, the hotel and swimming pool, were very busy with many in-house guests and their children.
We look forward to welcoming you back on the future

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights before I go back to United State.
That time I don’t know where to get my cigarette and their concierge help me for that and brought it to my room.
Love the place and their staff very friendly too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
SLJGM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear lilyanis,

I am glad to know that our colleagues’ service made your stay a pleasant one.
We appreciate your compliments and rest assured they will be shared with the team who will be happy to read the kind words.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.