Reviews (2 349)
2 350 results
1 222
1 222
All reviewscollage restaurantpop artyoga matmodern artzen gardenthe executive loungeshopping mallart piecesrain showertaman anggrek mallhuge mallshower roommodern hotelcoffee machinepullman jakartaplatinum memberwelcome drink
55 - 60 of 2 350 reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Spend 1 night here with my sister for attending the event near the location. My room was upgraded to the suite room. Although i have to leave early in the morning but the breakfast absolutely delicious, friendly staff especially the girl who check in me in Endang at the reception. She is so kind give us a huge room and also warm welcome. Superb location not far from the airport and one of the city's most vibrant shopping and entertainment hubs.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed at the Pullman for a night recently and had a wonderful experience. I would like to thank Andres personally for making it such a wonderful trip for my friend and I. The room was very nice, great service and convenient location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2018

For a number of years I have traveled to Indonesia on business, and on arrival and for rest between visits to remote portions of the country, I have stayed at the Pullman Jakarta Central Park. It is located adjacent to the very nice Central Park Mall where I can get anything I may need. I recently stayed at the Pullman again and was overwhelmed by the tremendous service. It had been 4 months since my last stay, and when I entered, four different people welcomed my back to the hotel!!! At breakfast, the waiter also welcomed me and told me that as a "frequent" guest he would take extra care of me, bringing me eggs to order along with my coffee!! On every occasion I interacted with the staff, they always asked if there was anything else they could do to help me!!! Tremendous place to stay and highly recommended for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Kraig K,

Your review is delightful to read and we are the one who thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you again.

I am absolutely thrilled that our team was able to make your experience unforgettable by delivering the personalize service to you especially during breakfast. I will share your kind message with them, which I believe will add to their motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.

At Pullman Jakarta Central Park, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I really liked the Pullman, even having heightened expectations from having stayed at other Pullman hotels in Asia. It is luxury without the price.

the location is excellent -- close to the airport (relatively), just 25 minutes drive with light traffic. Second, it is next to a mall with a variety of services include a big supermarket, and also next to rows of small shops.

The gym equipment is good, though there is only one weight stack, so if someone is using it, you're out of luck. there are three treadmills, two ellipticals and two bikes. For some reason, the touch screens on all of these basically didn't respond once started. the pool is nice -- dark stone, clean not-overchlorinated water, and long enough for laps. The icing on top is that the massage service is super cheap for a five star hotel -- just 20 euros or so, for a one hour massage. Of course, you could go outside of the hotel to a small shop and pay half that, but you can't beat the hotel spa for convenience.

The breakfast is good -- a wide variety of everything -- as is the food in room service.
Everything works in this hotel, and the room is also designed to be spacious, open and ergonomic. If i come back to Jakarta, i'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pamarx200

Dear pamarx200,

Thank you for choosing Pullman Jakarta Central Park as your preferred destination while in Jakarta and providing us with this detailed feedback.

It is truly a great pleasure to read how you enjoyed your room and gym facilities. Our goal is for our guests to leave our hotel happier than when they arrived, and it would appear we achieved it during your stay.

I have noted your comment of the gym equipment touch screen did not respond and I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you may have encountered.
I wish to reassure you that refurbishment and upgrades have taken place continuously to ensure our guests are provided with the maximum level of comfort.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Our family had a wonderful stay at Pullman Jakarta Central Park while visiting friends in Jakarta. The Executive Suite was plush and spacious, and perfect for a small family - or for anyone wanting a little 'extra' during their stay. Access to the executive lounge was an added bonus.
Service was outstanding with all staff members from the restaurant to the concierge to the spa always greeting us with a smile, and being ready to attend to our needs.
We dined in the hotel restaurant for breakfasts, lunch and dinner, and there is a diverse but more importantly, a quality range of foods available. Their Indian/Middle Eastern food was a surprising delight, and we were guilty of overeating at most meals! The staff were also genuine in their assistance with our requests. Room service was timely and also well-received.
We took the time to enjoy some spa treatments as well, and particularly enjoyed their massages.
Lastly, Central Park mall is well located beside a number of malls/restaurants/attractions, and has a lot of things to keep the family entertained - shopping, aquarium, arcades, kids playgrounds and we had a blast over our long weekend visit.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to other visitors - families, couples or singles.

Room Tip: Executive Suite is worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kiwimeerkat,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor and encouraging other readers to experience at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Your review has delighted the whole team of Pullman Jakarta Central Park!
We are the one who thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we already look forward for your next visit.

I am also glad to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team at Concierge, Restaurant, and Spa. We’re thrilled to know how much you enjoyed the dining experience in Collage and In-Room service. I will share your kind message with them, which I believe will add to their motivation to serve our guests even better and eagerly strive for excellence.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience.