Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
US$50
SAVE US$11
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
Travelocity
eDreams
ZenHotels.comUS$61
All reviews excellent service front line unique concept swimming pool view bussiness trip genuine smile weekend staycation great hospitality platinum member complete facilities executive suite keep up the good work memorable stay check in process stayed for nights clean hotel street food
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

This is the first time I’d booked and stayed at Novotel Cikini. The staff of the hotel name Ms. Anindita give another experience, she whatsapp me before arrival and asking something that I did not convenient with they offer, but when upon arrival, she has assited me with the procedure and finally I have surprised that my room was upgrade to executive suite, a big, clean and comfort room, completely with free standard Accor amenities and free minibar. Thank you for Novotel Cikini for this service, I’ll be back and wish still get the same service. One thing that has to consider is parking lot for motorcycle that not good so I can’t park my car easily. Thank you anyway for Novotel and Ms. Anindita.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean, love the room, nice staff and everything, next time i will try the food there, love to stay at novotel cikini again, thanks to zul the receptionist who helped alot and so polite to us

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Nice place to have a short getaway for the weekend with family..
Its location near the Cikini Train Station that my children delighted to saw all those trains through our windows.
The staffs were nice & friendly, when we were about to check out, one of the staff, Mr. Zulfriandy, helped us nicely with the luggages and he talked nicely to my children about why the hotel swimming pool were closed.
Definitely would love to come back...

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights. The services this time was nice and even make you feel like having a personal assistences (would love to thank Zul for this one).

What I like the most from this trip, besides the service also the room especially the bed.... Gosh, it really hard to stay away, or even awake from the bed.

Looking forward to stay again, especially if they maintain the services.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Overall we had excellent service at Novotel Cikini.
nice place to stay during pandemic and I meet Mr. Zulfriandy who is very friendly and helpful to his customers.
for the rooms provided are very nice with very beautiful views

Room tip: excellent hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business