“Ultimate custom made experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
M. and Mr...
“Ultimate custom made experience”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Own Villa was perfectly located : a ten-minute drive away from Seminyak but still lost in the middle of the rice field. The food is simply outstanding, Made, the chef, prepared our daily dishes according to your requirements, and the staff was going to do the daily shopping accordingly. We will never forget the Bigoli pasta that the chef prepared (with our help!) using a specific tool brought from Veneto in Italy.
My wife having specific diet constraints, the staff did everything possible to made her comfortable. They arranged for us private yoga lessons, motorbike rental, spa treatment... To be honest, it was hard leaving this place after 5 wonderful day there.
The pool is stunning, the room with all the comfort possible, kingsize bed, outdoor bathroom, iPad with the villa directory including all information you need both about the villa or Bali itself, apple tv with wide choice of movies, speakers, ...
We will definitely go back and recommend this place for group of friend, families or also couple! We loved our stay there.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Dec 2016
Dear M. and Mrs. M,

Thank you for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure to have you with us and we are so happy you had a great time at Own Villa.
We wish you all the best in life and look forward to welcoming you in Bali again very soon.

FranciBra...
Sarcedo, Italy
“LIVE A DAYDREAM”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The first thing I thought when I walked into Own Villa was: "HEAVEN EXISTS".
I spent with my boyfriend a week here...in this magical, mystical place, that drags you away from reality and takes you into a dimension of peace and serenity.
The structure of the villa is spectacular, totally immersed and in harmony with the lush nature offered by this wonderful island. The attention that resides in details exudes the love that feel the people who take care of this place.
The staff is fantastic, friendly and attentive to every needs.
The tasty, healthy and nutritious food takes you to the rediscovery of a culinary tradition that tells the story of a place whose typical products are characterized by taste, smell and color.
Serenity, love and harmony that Own Villa transmits, allowed us to live a daydream.

Dear Francesca,

Thank you for your 'dreamy' review!

It was a pleasure to have you both with us and we are really glad you truly grasped the essence of Own Villa !

Bella v
“Perfect tropical getaway!”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Maybe one of best spots in Bali to stay over! The food was amazing, tha staff was so friendly and the dogs where the most perfect company that made our stay even better! I loved the decor, every detail was well planned. Also, the place is quiet, so defintley for a person who wants to get a well rest and eveything out of their holiday!

I can recommend to anyone Own Villa, I will for sure come back again!

Dear Bella,

Thank you so much for your great review and kind words.
It was a pleasure to have you with us and we are very happy you had a relaxing time at Own Villa !

We wish you all the best in life and look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Lewis B
“An idyllic villa for total relaxation”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

After visiting Own Villa for two weeks, I came away wondering if I could ever find somewhere better. For those 14 days, the portrayal of luxury was everywhere I looked. I was particularly overwhelmed by the staff's kind nature and flawless attention to detail. I've stayed in many 5 star hotels, but never have I experienced the care and consideration that Own Villa provided during my stay.
The overall villa is a blissful setting for relaxation, catching the warmth of the sun all day, before eventually setting behind the trees, lighting the sky with a deep orange haze. The rooms themselves were a cocoon of paradise, with a feeling of total privacy. There was always food and drink available throughout the day, but the real treats came during meal times, when the chef, who was nothing short of exemplary, would prepare a feast of food that is typical of the Bali culture.
I'd also like to share my admiration for the Villa's build and design. Everything you see was built by hand, using nothing but natural resources. It kept me in touch with what Bali is all about, their wonderful traditions and the cherishing of their land.

I'm usually not one for writing reviews, but as the experience of Own Villa has left such a lasting impression on me, with its beautiful setting and passionate service, I felt it was fair that I returned this compliment.

If you are planning a 2 week stay, or even a 2 day stay, I'm sure like me, you will experience an incredibly magical time at the Own Villa.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dear Lewis,

Wow, what a wonderful feedback! Thank you so much, we are truly grateful for your detailed description of your feelings. We are glad you grasped the essence of Own Villa and let yourself lose into the Bali atmosphere.

We look forward to seeing you soon again and offering you another magic experience! We wish you all the best in life.

Shaima A
“Great and loveley”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We were group of girls, so we took the 4 villas. It was great. Service was incredable. The location was good too. It's 10 mintutes by car to Seminyak.
The staff was amazing and helpful. They would do whatever to make you stay comfortable.
We asked for female driver and the provides us with great one. We also asked for yoga trainer and we enjoyed the classes every morning.
The Chef cooking was great too. You can ask him to cook anything for you.
The spaces in the villa are very convenient specially if you have kids, they can play around safely.
The value comparing to the services and place is fair.

5 Oct 2016
Dear Shaima,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It was a real pleasure having you with us and we are so happy you had a great time at Own Villa !

We wish you all the best in life and look forward to seeing you here again very soon.

The Own Villa Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$210
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing