“nice ambience”

The Coffee Academics (The Pulse)
Reserve with Chope
The Coffee Academics (The Pulse) is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 487 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Bays Area
Description: Purveyor and Roaster of Specialty Coffee in Hong Kong since 2012 From the choice of coffee origins, the way of cultivation, to the micro tuning of blending proportions and the countless times of cupping: each step is done with care, passion and precision. We ensure that every coffee bean produced is gently coaxed to bring out their optimal qualities.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

we did take out because we couldn't stay in repulse bay for long but was super cute!
best black sugar latte in a long time- they did it iced (with less ice on my special request) with soy milk and was amazing.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Excellent flat white! Sumptuous pastries. Skilled baristas. Wonderful latte art. Attentive service.

Tucked in the a quaint lifestle shop, Coffee acadamics is another must try if you are within the area. I went here for a quick coffee to go, and I was really impressed with their strong cappuccino. Thinking about the location, food and drinks are fairly priced. Aside from the exceptional taste, their cup is really one of a kind - thick and nicely designed.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Angelinak405
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and one of my favourite ventues for a weekend morning. But I counted 11 dogs in there this morning, despite the sign...

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

It's my favourite place. Best coffee ever! I'm coffee lover so it's not easy to please me) But this place is just perfect! I love the food and atmosphere. Very nice location, right on Repulce Bay. It's a bit pricy but the coffee is excellent and the food is delicious!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Some of the worst service experienced in Hong Kong. We hung around for at least 10 minutes before we could get a table- in which time NO staff acknowledged us, smiled or greeted us. Like we were invisible. One young teenage guy looked truly disinterested and lurked about trying to avoid eye contact. When we got a seat, again no one came to greet us or acknowledge us. Eventually a waiter came to serve us and basically implied it was our fault and that we should've "made it clearer that we wanted serving" Awful.
Food came quickly enough. Curly fries and margarita pizza were ok. Pepperoni pizza had odd meat that didn't seem to be actual pepperoni.
Free water only plus.