“Well trained front staff & relaxing place to go”

The Coffee Academics (The Pulse)
Ranked #133 of 479 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Bays Area
Description: Purveyor and Roaster of Specialty Coffee in Hong Kong since 2012 From the choice of coffee origins, the way of cultivation, to the micro tuning of blending proportions and the countless times of cupping: each step is done with care, passion and precision. We ensure that every coffee bean produced is gently coaxed to bring out their optimal qualities.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Excellent flat white! Sumptuous pastries. Skilled baristas. Wonderful latte art. Attentive service.

Tucked in the a quaint lifestle shop, Coffee acadamics is another must try if you are within the area. I went here for a quick coffee to go, and I was really impressed with their strong cappuccino. Thinking about the location, food and drinks are fairly priced. Aside from the exceptional taste, their cup is really one of a kind - thick and nicely designed.

1  Thank Angelinak405

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and one of my favourite ventues for a weekend morning. But I counted 11 dogs in there this morning, despite the sign...

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

It's my favourite place. Best coffee ever! I'm coffee lover so it's not easy to please me) But this place is just perfect! I love the food and atmosphere. Very nice location, right on Repulce Bay. It's a bit pricy but the coffee is excellent and the food is delicious!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Some of the worst service experienced in Hong Kong. We hung around for at least 10 minutes before we could get a table- in which time NO staff acknowledged us, smiled or greeted us. Like we were invisible. One young teenage guy looked truly disinterested and lurked about trying to avoid eye contact. When we got a seat, again no one came to greet us or acknowledge us. Eventually a waiter came to serve us and basically implied it was our fault and that we should've "made it clearer that we wanted serving" Awful.
Food came quickly enough. Curly fries and margarita pizza were ok. Pepperoni pizza had odd meat that didn't seem to be actual pepperoni.
Free water only plus.
Avoid.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

No ! Not happening!!! Pls don't go, trust me. Only if you are desperate and not eaten any food for a year and even then u'd probably have to wait a year for the food. Don't listen to them!!! There's no academics in it! U won't learn anything just hurt ur selves waiting waiting waiting. No remorse from their side just a if u can't wait for like 75 minutes for a salmon salad then we can cancel that dish! Bo hoooo.
Sorry just cannot believe the service