“ =”

Ranked #3 182 of 11 556 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very quiet place, lovely ambience, friendly staff. Food was beautiful . However it seemed very expensive for the amount. 1
lonely Chrystal prawn on a plate looked elegant and had wonderful flavour. However we could have easily eaten more. The remainder of the food was shared between two. There were 3 staff to serve us .

Reviewed 19 March 2018

All dim sums are pretty good, the fun rolls, shrimp dumpling, and pork dumplings. We tried the seaweed which is excellent. The desserts are my favorite items - esp the soft tofu pudding and the milk pudding. The pan fried noodle is a kind of too salty and we couldn't finish it all.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I took the All-U-Can-Eat Dim Sum Brunch on 30 Jun 2017. The price would be around HKD240 (inclusive 10% surcharge) for weekdays. The price was ranging from HKD45 to 60 (exclusive 10% surcharge) per item for Dim Sum. Such price was reasonable given as they were served in a hotel but the quality was a whole not so outstanding.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I've so far been to Loong Yat Heen for lunch a few times. While the dim sums aren't quite in the same league as those of some top Chinese restaurants in five-star hotels (for example, Long King Heen and Tang Court), they're good and delicious enough.

The venue is small but the tables are generously spaced. The service is courteous, attentive and efficient. As for the price, it's not expensive to begin with. Given that I work in the same group of companies as The Kowloon Hotel, I enjoy a staff discount (20% off and no charge for tea). When I take all the above into account, Loong Yat Heen does offer a good quality and price ratio.

A number of dishes in the menu look appealing to me. I therefore would like to try dinner there once.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I like to enjoy dim sum in this restaurant, especially for All-you-can-eat Dim Sum lunch with dessert buffet. Good location and nice service make me feel comfortable in there.