Rashmi Custom Tailors (Hong Kong Tailors)
Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Good tailors

I first went to Rashmi in 2013. I have made 2 suits and a few shirts since then. All of them are of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
raycJ8602OQ
Great suit for your wedding

Reviewed 10 December 2020
HAORANH4

Recommended experiences in and around Hong Kong
from US$21,15
from US$57,11
from US$46,45
from US$40,59
More Info
All reviews custom suit perfect suit great tailor quick turnaround taking measurements fitting suit final product material suits vj measured tuxedo shop jacket stitching workmanship outfit
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020

One time measurement then you can get your perfect suit. This is the best tailor I’ve ever met. Thanks Larry and his perfect work. I would recommend all the come to Larry to make your suit.

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Another suit and 8 shirts bought from Rashmi’s. Always great service, very knowledgeable. Been visiting Larry since I arrived in Hong Kong and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 28 November 2020

I needed a suit in a hurry and Rashmi Custom Tailors delivered a perfectly tailored suit five days later. The workmanship was impressive, as was the "second opinion" measurement whereby two tailors took my measurements and compared results to ensure accuracy and fit. A master of the craft.

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

Very pleased with my suit from Rashmi. Great service, good fit and reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good tailor in HK.

Reviewed 25 October 2020

This was my first tailored suit and I chose Rashmi off the back of strong online reviews. I wasn’t disappointed! Larry was meticulous with the measurements, and the result was a perfect fit first time. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2020