Reviews (2 943)
1 160
1 229
1 160
1 229
All reviews sky garden ava restaurant gold room rhombus club bullet lift club room club harbour view nathan road hart avenue harbourview room victoria harbour corner room tsim sha tsui higher floor the executive lounge light show mtr station
36 - 41 of 2 943 reviews
Reviewed 24 October 2018

The location was very convenient, just around the corner from the MTR. The area was busy yet quiet, not the crazy Hong Kong bustle which was nice. Rooms were clean but a bit dated. Newer towels, bathroom decor would have been nicer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Panoramahk, Front Office Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Salina W

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Panorama and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

Glad to hear that you found the location was convenient and the room was clean. Please be assured that your comments on the room amenities will be further shared with concerned departments and we will strive to improve on it after the review.

We will look forward to welcoming all of you back and please do feel free to contact us at reservations@hotelpanorama.com.hk for assistance.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

It's my birthday trip in Hong Kong.This hotel is nice and mostly important is their great location to me.The occasion is my birthday. Service:Checking in at the front desk the lady who assisting me was great and helpful.I remember she are not wearing uniform but can't recall her name. She give me the room key immediately and offer me upgrade to higher level. Its surprising and we did not ask for birthday present usually.Room:Really spacious, a lovely King bed. Thanks for the House keeping to keep my room tidy and well prepare the amenities for us. Only negative is a bit noisy in the morning time, perhaps our neighbors was wake up early morning.We will definitely come back.

Dear Hungsandyth

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Panorama and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for your 5 star review..

We are delighted by your kind words of praise for the service of the staff in the front desk and housekeeping during your stay. It was great to hear you found the room spacious and comfortable.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

My friend told me to book this hotel for my leisure trip in Hong Kong and I like the hotel room which had a nice view.The service in this hotel from the reception, concierge was very attentive and helpful.Check in process was fast and they well explained to me the package I got.The room amenities was nice and well stock, the room was good but a bit smaller than I expected. The majors is the nice view.I do not go for breakfast in hotel and I love the restaurant near by, I like to try the local food.Thanks for your hospitality and I really enjoyed my stay with you.I will definitely recommend to my friend.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Elliew0801

We are delighted by your kind words of praise for the service of the staff in the front desk and concierge. It was great to hear that you particularly enjoyed the view.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

I would like to rate 5 star to themBookingI booked with agent and match the package, everything going smooth.StaffWarmest welcome, efficient check in and they had offer me free upgrade to a nice room.LocationCan go everywhere by foot from hotel, I can't imagine I choosing a such convenience hotel, nice pick.RoomClean and tidy but I don't know the standard how small is it. I got the upgrade because of I am arriving hotel at late night.RecommendationsRoof Top floor is a good place for relaxReserved a harbour view room is must and easier to get upgrade.

Dear Valvalwa509

We are delighted to hear that everything matched your expectations and much more. it is also great to hear you found the room clean and that you found the check in process efficiently done.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

It was a great location in Kowloon and the local restaurants, shopping centre near hotel side.We spent at least every morning to enjoy the view on my bed.The most comfortable and clean room ever, housekeeping was doing the great job.The hotel was look old and we found the carpet in the was look very new, it may starting to do the remodeling.Staff in Front counter was helpful and friendly. They speak good English and attentive.We would definitely stay again when we return to Hong Kong.

Dear Richliketotravel90

We are delighted by your kind words of praise for the service of the staff in the front desk and housekeeping. It was great to hear the location for you is convenient.