See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Leasing agency offer no flexibility or customer service. Billed for items, which were not in the room.

Pricey accommodation for what it is. Small, simple studio rooms, but clean and in a good location.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Its a great position and very handy for the escalator. Rooms are very light, the bed is comfortable and the cleaning service is very good. There are two washers and dryers but the detergent provide is too cheap to wash clothes properly so I had to buy my own.

There is a very small uncomfortable couch with little back support, The cushions were filthy so I had to wash them. The couch itself looks as if its never been cleaned. and is stained.

However maintenance has gone down hill since my last visit. Water damage in the foyer has been covered over with tape for a couple of months. My room had stains on the ceiling from a leak.
The carpet outside of my room is filthy and looks never to have been cleaned.

There is an outside area which cannot be used as it has been 'under construction' for several months. It looks as if it only needs a broken board to be replaced and others to be nailed down.

Talking to a long term resident I was told that the windows haven't been cleaned since last year. Mine were very dirty and covered in stains.

The concierge is friendly and helpful but when he is not there his replacement speaks no English.

Overall it feels as if the owners are spending as little as possible but charging as much as possible. Jones Lang LaSalle are the management company who are very reputable but I am guessing they have not been given the budget to actually maintain the building properly. Without this I caan only see things getting worse

Room Tip: Don't choose room 2 as outside the rooms is where everyone gets out to access the washing areas.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business