Reviews (1 378)
1 379 results
All reviews boutique hotel causeway bay mini ipad great boutique portable wifi chinese style front desk manager pocket wifi large bathroom rain shower nespresso machine times square mini bar late checkout on hong kong island amazing hotel higher floor
11 - 16 of 1 379 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Meant to go HK as part of the on-going Global Sources exhibition, but turned it to a quick vacation with girlfriend. Good sized rooms with a nice comfy King sized bed & separate bath tub and rain showers.

The location is good, in between Causeway Bay & Wanchai MTR. It's about 10mins walk to Causeway Bay, where Sogo is plus lots of food options along the way

Service wise, I can't commend much as we were out most of the time. But the check-in and out process was smooth. Do note that the counters are on level 5

Will consider coming back to stay again if planning to stay at HK island side

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Mira_Moon_Hotel, Assistant Front Office Manager at Mira Moon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear KeN3

Thanks for your great review!

Happy to hear that you managed to have a quick vacation with your girlfriend and enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you again should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong next time.

Best wishes

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent dinner and professionalism services at Supergiant. Zoe So, the supervisor, presented her wine tasting and food pairing knowlege with us. Thank you Zoe. Very nice environment and flexible arrangement for my dinning with my family. Very nice place with convenient traffic in city. Next to causeway bay and close to MTR station.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear ShirahN1

Thanks so much for your nice review!

I am thrilled to hear that you had an amazing evening at Supergiant and particularly enjoyed the service rendered by our super star - Zoe. It is indeed encouraging to receive such positive feedback from our guests and a great source of encouragement in our ongoing quest for continuous improvement.

Look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable dining experience with us!

Kind regards

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I heard about the hotel from a friend and decided to give it a try. It's a small-ish boutique hotel and for HK standards, the room was pretty big, and the bathroom was even more spacious. Bed was super comfy and the bath tub was a bonus. I didn't eat in the hotel so I can't comment on that. I think the best thing about the hotel is it's location. Very near Causeway Bay MTR station and it's also surrounded by everything that you'd need. Hotel staff are polite and courteous but can be improved.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kikinans

Dear Kikinans

Thanks for your kind review.

I am glad that you had an overall pleasant weekend getaway with us but sorry to learn that we did not deliver the service level to your satisfaction. I will definitely look into this with the team and make immediate improvement where necessary.

Thank you and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Warm wishes

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Mira Moon for a long weekend at the end of September, the rooms were amazing with fantastic views.
The service was exceptional, with a special welcome from Koey Chan.

Thank you for making our first stay in Hong Kong a memorable one, we will definitely come back!

Thanks
Tanya

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Discover243582

Thank you for your generous review!

I am delighted to learn that your first stay in Hong Kong was a memorable one, and the warm welcome by Koey has made a difference to your experience. I greatly appreciate your kind note and Koey is thrilled to receive your compliment.

Look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Warm wishes

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is not a hotel for Marriott members - do not expect platinum privileges as there are none. At Hilton Garden Inns, they would still serve Gold and Diamond members with food platters. At Mira Moon, members are served nothing even if you are Platinum.

Upgrading is stingy. Checked in and the front desk lady lied that there is no higher floor than 17. When told that the booking app is showing that there are higher floor rooms available, she stammered that the rooms are reserved for platinum members. I am a platinum member. So she tried moving me to the 20th floor. When told again that the app is still showing higher floors available, she finally gave the 28th floor....the lowest floor of the highest category rooms available for booking.

Shows how much they or maybe she? values Marriott platinum members.

This hotel is only good for its location, price for its location and nice interior deco. Everything else is 1*, such as the service (of course), the lack of recognition of loyal members, no welcome paltffers. Dont stay here if you're expecting to be treated as a loyal member.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank A943ACanthonyl

Dear A943ACanthonyl

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am deeply sorry for not delivering the service level you came to expect from us. As a Design Hotels participating hotel, it is unfortunate that we do not offer the same privileges as in other Marriott properties, which is clearly stated in the membership summary. Nevertheless, please accept my sincere apologies for the missed expectations but rest assured that I will brief the team to ensure our service quality is brought in line with our standards as you certainly find it elsewhere and at our property as many positive reviews constantly reveal.

Hope to be able to welcome you back for a much superior experience and please feel free to contact me directly should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong next time.

Best regards