Reviews (1 916)
1 916 results
1 573
1 573
All reviews langham place the club lounge ming court garage bar ladies market shopping mall great hotel sneaker street studio room mong kok mtr station rooftop pool excellent location easy access handy phone convenient location buffet breakfast nathan road
51 - 56 of 1 916 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When we booked the Cordis In Kowloon I was a little concerned that it was to far from Hong Kong island but this was not the case. It can be walked or a few stops on the metro gets you there in no time.
The hotel is great, we had a club room on the 39th floor which give access to the club lounge and views across the city.
There was even a set of bathroom scales in the room which gave me my only disappointment when I stood on them and saw my weight .
If you want a modern hotel, great customer service close to some of the attractions and with good transport links to everything else this is the place to stay.
I would go back with no hesitation.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great rooms with terrific views and a very professional staff. This will be my go to residence whenever I’m in Hong Kong. Shopping and eating will never be a problem since this hotel is in the heart of the Mong Kok district.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Managing Director at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Robert Y,

Thanks for posting a review on Tripadvisor.

We're in the midst of it all and I'm glad that you enjoyed our location
as well as our services.

We look forward to welcome you home every time you're in Hong Kong.

Kind regards,

Shane Pateman
Managing Director

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, next to a large shopping centre and train station. Superior amenities. Staff very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist. Stayed 2 weeks and will stay longer next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group

Dear Curiosity30967111744,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Very pleased that you enjoyed your long stay with us and we look
forward to your next stay.

Kind regards,

Shane Pateman
Managing Director

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Deluxe Plus rooms number 2930 & 2932 are clean, comfortable, new & modern looking. They are of a decent size at 29 sqm,The bathroom are spacious enough, though we find the tap too close to the basin wall, meaning when we wash our hands, our hands will scape the basin wall.The staff are efficient in their work. The cleaning lady on the 4 Nov 2018 is friendly, nice & efficient in her work.The location is excellent, just besides the big & modern Langham Place shopping mall, with sheltered access at level 4. There are numerous food & shopping options, & also a cinema & supermarket, where you can get your daily necessities, like fruits & biscuits.The Langham Place shopping mall has direct sheltered access to the Mong Kok MTR station at the Basement 2 level of the mall.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Hotel Manager at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Traveler679354,

Thank you for your review and kinds words regarding the team and excellent points regarding washroom basin- I will look into this further with our Engineering Team. Sounds like you really explored the Langham Place Mall and surrounding area - very happy that our location made your stay memorable.
We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Regards,

Jill Brahimi
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently spent 3 nights at the Cordis. This was my first trip to Hong Kong (my husband's 2nd). I knew I'd want to come back to a clean and comfortable hotel after touring around, and the Cordis was phenomenal. We spent a little extra for a room on the 27th floor. We never choose the club room (and in Hong Kong? When there is some much great food?). Our room was spacious, and had a great view of Kowloon and part of Hong Kong. The bed was very comfortable and our room was really quiet. Although we were on the 27th floor, it felt like we were 80 floors above the street - the people looked like tiny dots! The staff were exceedingly kind and helpful. Special shout-out to Neil - who led our free wine tasting, and to Babylon (?), who was very helpful at the front desk.
We liked being in Mongkok, on Kowloon. The hotel is attached to the Langham Place Mall, which we got to know very well, as walking through it was the easiest way to get to the MTR.
We used the roofdeck pool, and steam and sauna (in the locker rooms) every afternoon, even though it wasn't super hot out. The workout room, also on the 41st floor, also has a spectacular view - just watching the clouds dance through the skyscrapers was magical. I highly recommend the hotel.

2  Thank beth p