4 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 630)
2 631 results
1 585
1 585
All reviews the executive lounge causeway bay skye bar ebb flow rooftop bar park view fashion walk macaroons accor member welcome drink family room renovated room times square nespresso machine shopping area an upgrade checking in
Selected filters
43 - 48 of 2 631 reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I was upgraded to a Victoria Park view room. As the stay is for birthday celebration, room had birthday decoration and macaroons was also set up in room. Being an Accor member, a welcome drink was offered at Ebb & Flow during the stay. The whole staycation experience was great and relax in the city. All hotel staffs I bumped into were nice with smiley face. Thank you for the hospitality, Cason from front desk, Jack at the Executive Lounge, Wilson at Ebb & Flow.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank elmo328
The Park Lane Hong Kong a Pullman Hotel, Other at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear Michele Tuen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. It is great to know that we were able to make the birthday celebration extra special, and exceeded all expectations. Rest assured all your compliments will be passed on to the team and especially Cason, Jack, and Wilson. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

My friend and I came for staycation for our birthday. The afternoon tea treats was wonderful. I would like to special thanks for the service from ebb+flow. Especially thanks jack and Amy for their very nice service. I would like to come back again!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Annachancoy

Dear Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review with us. It is always a pleasure to have such wonderful feedback like yours. Jack, Amy, and the entire team thank you for your recognition and we look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

We had a satisfactory experience at Pullman for birthday and Jack and Amy at executive floor provided a wonderful service for our big day. The food is nice and room is clean. The wine he recommended is quite nice and we’d like to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sc2021

Dear S C,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review with us. It is always the best reward to know that our team made you feel special. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Staffs are very friendly and helpful
The important thing is food very delicious!! We eat all day after check in at 2, a tea set, cocktails time and then dinner time.
Highly recommended to stay and I will come back for sure.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank yukoyin

Dear yujo y,

We are grateful that you have chosen to stay with us and are glad to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Thank you for highlighting your spectacular culinary experience and the excellent services from the team. Your high recommendation is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

The service at CWB Park Lane Hotel is impeccable!

From the front desk, executive lounge to the restaurant, your staff are not only professional & speak excellent english, they know what hospitality is and clearly they do have the passion in what they do, in making their guests feel welcomed and special. They deliver a very high standard of service to the guests and I feel very well taken care of during my stay.

The highlight of my Staycation was definitely the 4-Course In-Room Dinner, it's AMAAAAAZING! Dinner was served in my room with the harbour view, on a nicely set up table, a bottle of red wine is complimentary for us to enjoy with our meal, the Baked Pastry Seafood Chowder, Salad & Lobster Appetiser, Beef Cheek with Red Wine Sauce, Cheese Baked Scallop with Black Truffle and Potatoes, and the Red Velvet Chocolate Mouse in Love Shape were very delicate. I spent a long time arranging them nicely for taking pictures since I was celebrating my anniversary with my partner, it was indeed an overwhelming moment. I enjoyed every moment dining in my room with my loved one. They even wrote a personalised card signed by the staff wishing us "Happy Anniversary". I am beyond impressed by the amount of efforts they put in to make my experience unforgettable!!! It's the little extra effort that has made Park Lane stand out from the crowd, leaving a good experience and memory that is going to last for a long time.

I would like to mention a few names of your staff who deserve to be recognised by their professionalism and excellent service. Andy Chiu, the front desk manager who was checking us in when we arrived, he greeted us very well and it was such a perfect touch to start our staycation. Andy explained us very well and sold us an upgrade to a "Harbour View" room with the access to the executive lounge and arranged a late check out time for us to maximise our celebration at the hotel. He then escorted us to the lift and wished us a wonderful stay, moments after we got into our room, Andy called us to check with us if everything's alright and to inform us the lounge on the day was at the lobby and reminding us to not forget that we had our In-Room dinner at 1930. It's hard to believe we would receive such amount of attention and service.

Roger, the service leader at the lounge who welcomed us well, showed us our seats and then walked us through the snacks and drinks menu. I have to say his service language is impressive, that's definitely a service you'll receive in a premium hotel. The afternoon tea snacks are delicious, small bites but very satisfying!

The following day when we went to the executive lounge on the 26th floor, Roger remembered us and gave us a very warm welcome. Another 3 staff who worked that day, Hilary, Jack and Sandy were also true stars, they are very cheerful and professional, they ensure our glasses are always filled and checked with us from time to time if we need something else.

All the names that I have mentioned are definitely the asset of the hotel, it's them who made me feel special and want to go back. Please give them recognition that they deserve, I hope to see them again in the future when I go back!

Thank you CWB Park Lane for your hospitality!!!

Room tip: Harbour View room on high floor has amazing view
3  Thank Flying M
The Park Lane Hong Kong a Pullman Hotel, Other at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Flying M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review on TripAdvisor community. It brings us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful and superb experience during your stay with us. We will continue to show our commitment to service excellence. Thank you once again for such a nice recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.