“Fantastic place, very impressed”
other travellers have booked this property
cozy couch Tsim Sha Tsui Station - the nearest MTR which is just 5 minutes away by a walk!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
cozy couch
Tsim Sha Tsui Station - the nearest MTR which is just 5 minutes away by a walk!
Feel comfortable in this cozy bedroom
After a long day of touring around Hong Kong, have a good night in this comfortable bedroom
3bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in a convenient area of Kowloon
Prepare your favorite dishes in our fully equipped kitchen
Prepare you favorite dishes in our fully equipped kitchen
what a great day to start with
Fully equipped kitchen
View outside the building
Feel comfortable in this cozy bedroom
Bathroom
Basic toiletries like tissue, shampoo, towels, soap will be provided for your stay
Enjoy the view
3rd bedroom with 2 single beds
Master's bedroom
the natural light made the home fit to live in
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Fantastic place, very impressed”
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I was very impressed with really enjoyed with Malan’s place when I recently stayed in Hong Kong. The interior was amazing and the apartment had a lot of very high end features. Malan was very prompt and professional in her replies and was available to help with anything I needed, which was a huge help as it was my for st time in Hong Kong. Arrival and checking out went very smoothly. I loved the apartment’s location since everything we need..cafes, shopping mall, convenience store are all really close by.
I would definitely recommend this apartment if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Hong Kong.

Management Response
3 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for recommending my flat and for your uplifting feedback, David! My team and I were really grateful to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Indeed - the location is one of the main thing that we are proud of as it is situated in the heart of Kowloon. Hope you were able to explore the area? Should you need accommodation here in Hong Kong again, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing