“Excellent Location & Beautiful Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Min Min T
“Excellent Location & Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment was sandwiched between two buildings and I would not have easily found it if I have not googled beforehand. But once I know where it is, it was easy to locate.

Nancy, the owner, was very helpful and on hand to help me navigate our way from Macau (which ferry to take & which terminal to land at) to her place. The house was very neat & dust free and Nancy had taken special effort to sanitize the place after knowing I had young kids in the group. The bedrooms are well maintained nothing to complain about. The only not so nice was the food fumes that came through the house after the restaurants started cooking downstairs - but this is not within the control of the owner.

There is a very nice chinese restaurant, JOY, across the apartment that serves excellent food & tim sum in the morning. Shopping strips are just around the corners within 3min-5min walk. The MTR is also nearby.

This is a definitely a good location for family and we were travelling with 6 adults, 1 infant and 1 toddler.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jan 2017
Thank you min min for high commends,we will try to do better in future :)
Suki19762...
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The location is the the best,house is really really clean and nice,bedding also very comfortable,me and my family really enjoyed the stay,Nancy is quite helpful too,we would like to stay back if we come to Hk Again

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing